Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3 RWD, MSM, BLK, Aero
OD: Oct 26

Original EDD: Feb 10 - Mar 10
Jan 29 EDD: Jun 7 - July 5

Yesterday, I reached out to the SA to see what was up with the pushed date, and his reply was I have a VIN match, F172XXX. Delivery set for Feb 15th. I'm told with Ryzen and heated wiper park (suspect these always go together with the lithium low voltage battery), but as always, we'll see. The very high VIN is interesting.

Will update upon pickup. Hopefully, it goes well.

Ottawa, ON
if it's real congrats on the heater wiper. I'll be surprised if I get Ryzen, Lithium-Ion battery and the heater wipers. I'll know on Feb 10th when I pick up the car. VIN 164xxxx. SA didn't want to disclosed these 3 before delivery.

I think with those VINs you'll get Ryzen, I've seen as low as 161###, it will be interesting when I pick up mine tonight with VIN 160###, depends where the cutoff was.
Whats your pick up location? Please keep us posted on the RYZEN and 12V Li-on battery and the heated wiper. Also very curious if mud flaps comes pre installed . Let us know please. Thanks and congrats on the car.

Just took delivery today.
Vin# 162###.

Unfortunately it's an atom processor. Haven't checked the battery yet.

Typical Tesla delivery fashion, In and out in around 45 minutes, it's slower because I had a trade in. Also, the parking lot at Springfield NJ is PACKED. I had to park my trade in car in an adjacent Staples parking area.

God, how did I live without a Tesla for so long? O yea, I've been working from home due to Omicron.

Just took delivery today.
Vin# 162###.

Unfortunately it's an atom processor. Haven't checked the battery yet.

Typical Tesla delivery fashion, In and out in around 45 minutes, it's slower because I had a trade in. Also, the parking lot at Springfield NJ is PACKED. I had to park my trade in car in an adjacent Staples parking area.

God, how did I live without a Tesla for so long? O yea, I've been working from home due to Omicron.
How do you like it? im picking up in a few days as well.
Any issues with the car panel gaps? alignment? Looks like i will be getting ATOM as well

Delivery Scheduled for February 18th!

Finally!!! Soo excited!
3AAD2565-7D19-4D0A-A5CA-AB467723D1A0.png