Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3SR+ -MSM/Black/18" No FSD
OD : 10/08/21 - California
EDD Dec 22 - Dec 31
EDD - Jan 22 - Feb 19
EDD - Jan 21- Feb 18
EDD - Mar 12 - Apr 09
EDD - Feb 13 - March 13
EDD - Dec 09 - Dec 31st (was on this from the end of November to end of December
EDD Feb 10 - March 10 (Showing this date since Jan 1st.)
EDD Updated: Feb 25th to March 25th this morning.
Same config, same date for me 😭

Reactions: Blue85
I need to buy a 14-50 adaptor to charge. Looks like it is out of stock for a while. Anyone know any alternatives?
I don't know if you live close by or how long drive to a Tesla Service Center. I live in Vancouver area and I keep calling different Tesla Service Centers to check stocks. I was lucky enough to get one from a service center which is 40KM away from my place. Put down your email on Tesla website might help too. I put my email on the website once I took my car 2 weeks ago but still haven't receive any email yet. Good luck!

I don't know if you live close by or how long drive to a Tesla Service Center. I live in Vancouver area and I keep calling different Tesla Service Centers to check stocks. I was lucky enough to get one from a service center which is 40KM away from my place. Put down your email on Tesla website might help too. I put my email on the website once I took my car 2 weeks ago but still haven't receive any email yet. Good luck!
That's good to know. I ll check my luck in service centres. Thanks.