Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Original order date Sept 1. Base white/blk aero. Delivery date initially went from March 2022 to May 2022 then a week later to November 15 and around November 1 got a VIN. Was not ready in November and requested hold until Feb 1. Took hold off Jan 15 and hence the edd above. Also website says delivery June for new orders so I don’t get the September date.
Highland park.
based on your config, i would think the hertz allocation has pushed you back....but 2 full quarters? that's just terrible. hopefully it's just a case of EDD jumping around and it ends up coming alot sooner.

Reactions: CRL7
I am in your area with an OD date of 10/08.... still showing mar 12-31 for edd. Never put on hold and no vin yet. I am curious if I will make the cut for March. Super exiting though and congrats on getting one step closer nice to see some socal rwd's make there way down the line!
I think you will make the cut for Q1. Once you have a 2-week EDD window, the level of confidence is higher. Don't be surprised if you will get your VIN today or tomorrow. Good luck.

Good news, VIN last night, confirmed on webpage just now, pickup on 11 March.

Blue/Black/18"/no FSD

I find it wired that you have to pay for the drive train. Looks like the base price don't include a way to propel the car forward.
Strange:
Model 3
$44,999.00
Deep Blue Metallic $1,300.00
Model 3 Rear-Wheel Drive $6,601.00
Delivery Final Inspection Fee $1,280.00
Car Price $54,180.00

Blue/Black/18"/no FSD

I find it wired that you have to pay for the drive train. Looks like the base price don't include a way to propel the car forward.
Strange:
Model 3
$44,999.00
Car Price $54,180.00
The standard range plus is a higher level package from the initial base model (Standard Range)
The Plus gives you other interior items that where not turned on in the OG 35K model.

Here is mine in USD
Model 3 $35,000
Standard Range Plus Rear-Wheel Drive $4,990
Red Multi-Coat Paint $2,000
18’’ Aero Wheels Included All Black Partial Premium Interior Included
Autopilot Included
Subtotal $41,990

I would like to think that this will be corrected not that you can not order the non plus car and the name change.

Reactions: TooTall

Blue/Black/18"/no FSD

Strange:
Model 3
$44,999.00
Car Price $54,180.00
Congrats on the VIN and Delivery date!

Reactions: TooTall
OD 10/4 White/Black/18/no FSD. SF Bay Area.
Many EDD changes but was Apr 10-May 8 for a while. Last Monday changed to Mar 4-Mar 18. Mar 4 came around and nothing...updated on 3/5 to Mar 7-Mar 18. This morning it changed back to April 10-May 8.

I was really hopeful....anyone else with a similar experience?
My order date is Oct 9 and my edd is April 27 to may 20. Extremely frustrated seeing people with later order dates getting vin and delivery dates.

OD 10/4 White/Black/18/no FSD. SF Bay Area.
Many EDD changes but was Apr 10-May 8 for a while. Last Monday changed to Mar 4-Mar 18. Mar 4 came around and nothing...updated on 3/5 to Mar 7-Mar 18. This morning it changed back to April 10-May 8.

I was really hopeful....anyone else with a similar experience?
OD 10/1 same config and location. My EDD went from March 5-19, March 10-31 and now its march 10-24. Still no VIN. No clue how VIN matching is working.

Blue/Black/18"/no FSD

Strange:
Model 3
$44,999.00
Car Price $54,180.00
I believe having it priced separately allowed the car to qualify for the federal incentive at that time...no more of course!