Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm getting sweaty palms just reading all the good news from you guys! 😁

Toronto pick up, no VIN yet
RWD/Black on Black/19" wheels
No FSD
Current EDD Mar 21 - 31
Last change Mar 7
I'm sure you will hear something soon, I received an email saying Final Balance is now ready on March 7, I contacted my SA he said its on route. I found my VIN in the MVPA (Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement). I'm just really curious if its LFP battery or not. 😱

M3-SR+ RWD
OD: October 15, 2022
Black/Black, Aero
No FSD
EDD: March 19 - March 25
Canada, Ontario, Newmarket

Reactions: Locoloco and Rezan8
I'm sure you will hear something soon, I received an email saying Final Balance is now ready on March 7, I contacted my SA he said its on route. I found my VIN in the MVPA (Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement). I'm just really curious if its LFP battery or not. 😱

M3-SR+ RWD
Black/Black, Aero
No FSD
Yowza!!! Great to hear!! Is there a Newmarket Tesla club?! Lol
I just check the MVPA and no VIN yet.
Will keep fingers crossed

Reactions: Ma01rio
Crazy fast!!! Nice! You have someone on the inside? 😉 just kidding, curious about your specs, performance model?

M3, AWD/LR, no FSD, blue, black interior, aluminum rims.

Naturally, they're going to schedule it on the ONE day I have off between working several 12-14 hour shifts in a row and the day I get on a plane to fly to the other side of the continent for a long planned family gathering, after which I go straight back to work on three 12-hour shifts in a row. I might get sick when I get home :)

Reactions: Rezan8

M3-SR+ RWD
Black/Black, Aero
No FSD
congrats! I'm also OD oct 15 (but 2021 lol) but red/black, aero, no fsd in Oakville, my EDD just changed from 2 week window mar 14-28 to apr 4-may 2 :(

Reactions: Ma01rio
EDD changed today from March 12-31 to March 16-30!!!

I have 2 questions: 1) if we are out of town when this comes will they hold for more than 3 days? 2) Is it easy to add a second registrant on the vehicle, right now its only me but thinking I should add my Spo.

Thanks!

Also--OD: Aug 2021 M3 RWD Black/Black Aero, Langley BC

No, same price plus $1000
Are you sure? You might want to double check your agreement just to be sure. When I got my Y I changed the color and they only mentioned the $1000 for the color but someone on these forums told me to double check and sure enough my base price for the car had increased to the current price. It would be awesome if you still got to keep the price you locked in at!

Are you sure? You might want to double check your agreement just to be sure. When I got my Y I changed the color and they only mentioned the $1000 for the color but someone on these forums told me to double check and sure enough my base price for the car had increased to the current price. It would be awesome if you still got to keep the price you locked in at!
Here is my price detail after changing color.
Screenshot_20220311-123738_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Soosh
M3SR+ -MSM/Black/18" No FSD NO Hold
OD : 10/08/21 - California
EDD Dec 22 - Dec 31
EDD - Jan 22 - Feb 19
EDD - Jan 21- Feb 18
EDD - Mar 12 - Apr 09
EDD - Feb 13 - March 13
EDD - Dec 09 - Dec 31st (was on this from the end of November to end of December
EDD Feb 10 - March 10 (Changed once I hit the 10th
EDD Feb 25 -Mar 25th
EDD March 12 - March 31st
EDD March 14 - March 28th (No Vin) Updated today

Getting Excited as it seems vins are coming along the way and some more news of deliveries. Called number and they said system showing q1 on their side so hopefully we see a vin one of these days!