Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, new here!
OD oct 20 2021
config : White ext. / black int. , no FSD , 18 inch aero
1st EDD September 2022
November 24th : EDD March 15 - April 12
December 07th : EDD March 11 - April 08
January 01st : EDD September 2022
January 06th : EDD March 11 - March 31
February 01st : EDD April 28 - May 26 <----last update as of now at march 21st
sigh just got pushed
new EDD that just got updated on april 07 2022
April 07 : EDD may 19 - june 23

Reactions: yektoop
Have any folks on here received EDD updates this week (let’s say since Sunday)?

Trying to pass the time and find any correlation between trim level, color, and wheel choice. For example do all RW MSM Aero get updates on the same day? Or same week?

Also curious to see that Tesla website shows Jun-Aug delivery for new orders RW and LR and P. Probably nothing but maybe something 😉
Nothing yet. Been 5/4-6/8 since March 18th.

Reactions: Drew_in_Tx
Just got bumped from May 3-May 31 to May 25-June 29 😟
OD: Oct 24, White/Black/18"/no fsd
The wait is agonizing...
Lots of people today got bumped for the LR model. There was a drone video of the Fremont Factory yesterday and the lots were filled with Model S and Model X cars. So maybe they plan to build the Performance model next, then the LR, and then the RWD. I'm totally speculating of course.

Los Angeles, CA (Pick-up Buena Park)

OD: 9/28/21

M3 RWD Black w/ Black Int | Aero Wheels | No FSD

EDD: March 2022 (as of 9/28/21 - 1/5/22)
EDD: June 2022 (as of 1/5/22 - 1/20/22)
EDD: March 7 - March 31 (as of 1/21/22 - 1/30/22)
EDD: April 21 - May 19 (as of 1/31/22 - 3/14/22)
EDD: March 18 - March 31 (as of 3/15/22 - 3/18/22)
EDD: April 28 - June 02 (as of 3/19/22 - 4/6/22)
EDD: April 28 - May 26 (as of 4/6/22)

I checked this morning(4/6) and it was still at 4/28-6/2. As I was reading @Drew_in_Tx post, I check the website, and an updated EDD was shortened by 5 days, 😅. *I'm trying to find all the positive vibes out there for this car to inch closer*

Seems like the "factory gate" mentioned by @rudythecar is justifiable. If, IF, my car has a factory gate of 4/24 as previously specified, I can get it by 4/28 due to my proximity to the factory. I doubt it as deliveries tend to go from east to west during each quarter.
Niceeeeeee, the back end getting closer.... maybe something, probably nothing (more likely) but it keeps everyone interested 😏

Reactions: Soosh
Lots of people today got bumped for the LR model. There was a drone video of the Fremont Factory yesterday and the lots were filled with Model S and Model X cars. So maybe they plan to build the Performance model next, then the LR, and then the RWD. I'm totally speculating of course.
I think I've read here (and maybe Reddit) that there are significant differences between M3 LR/P models and the SR+? Any ideas on if that requires a reworking or full stop on the assembly line to make the change?