Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Los Angeles, CA (Pick-up Buena Park)

OD: 9/28/21

M3 RWD Black/Black | Aero Wheels | No FSD

EDD: March 2022 (as of 9/28/21 - 1/5/22)
EDD: June 2022 (as of 1/5/22 - 1/20/22)
EDD: March 7 - March 31 (as of 1/21/22 - 1/30/22)
EDD: April 21 - May 19 (as of 1/31/22 - 3/14/22)
EDD: March 18 - March 31 (as of 3/15/22 - 3/18/22)
EDD: April 28 - June 02 (as of 3/19/22 - 4/6/22)
EDD: April 28 - May 26 (as of 4/6/22 - present)

*Refreshing every 15 mins* 😅😅😅
The excitement is so contagious!!!
yayy inside of 30 days... new ride coming soon! 👏

Reactions: Sexy_owner and RPYT
Got a VIN assigned
OD: 9/12
I am so glad that my Sept-Oct EDD was just a glitch.
Completed all the payment and insurance. Now just waiting to schedule a DD.
EDD is April 26th-April30th
My SA said that the car is going through the final vehicle inspection at the factory. My question is how is it supposed to get from the factory to Seattle presumably before the 30th? Is really that quick to get delivery from the factory?
very nice! yayyyyy for you and the continued positive trend for everyone on this forum 😁

Got my VIN today!!! No email, just opened the app and told me Tesla was making changes to my order and I should go to my Tesla account. Had to accept the slower acceleration then the MVPA and VIN appeared with a 2 day delivery time frame!!! And it’s 2 days in which I’m on vacation across the country, just my luck. I’ll watch and see if it shifts at all before I panic. Haha. OD 9/12/2021
very nice! yayyyyy for you and the continued positive trend for everyone on here 👍

EDD Just moved from July 2nd - July 30 to July 14th - Aug 25th.
hmmm interesting.. I've got the same config and about 30 days behind you for the OD and our EDDs now match. My EDD updated about 1 month ago and has been constant since. Since you're in AZ (helps if I can read :) ) (me in TX) I suspect you'll be at the head of the list for the next wave.

Last edited:
Reactions: dmccorkle33
Anyone in FL see any movement? or with a spec similar to mine?

09/14, SR+, Black, Black, Sport, No FSD, FL
Please check my previous messages.

Got my VIN on Apr 24 and delivery window is May 13-May 17. Supposedly the car is in transit to Miami now.

All other details in my signature. Hope you get your VIN soon too, as your OD is 2 weeks before mine.

Reactions: Panel Gaps
People from Canada. What are the interest rates you all at getting nowadays? Beards Hsbc has a special rate for EV’s. Anyone took that. Thanks
I am trying to sign up with HSBC, but they are a nightmare to work with.

The EV rate is prime minus 1% and its a variable rate loan.

However when I signed up it stated you'd get that rate if you applied before March 1st.

Reactions: vsg055
I'm going on 10 weeks of "June 2022" ever since the SA changed my delivery location from QC/Ottawa to a temporary location in Bedford/Halifax since there is no Tesla store there yet. (Canada)

So far I am aware of 3 other people who ordered SR+ the same month as me (Oct, 2021) and all of us have been stuck with "June 2022" since February. Before that we all had date ranges.

Should we be concerned that the change in delivery location is causing problems with our EDD? There was a lot of movement for RWD/SR+ yesterday for October orders and we are worried we are going to miss out haha.

Would you call or just wait it out some more? 10 months seems like a long time to not have a date range.
I have same location, and my EDD is stuck to July 2022 from the day I ordered which was last week of Feb, I guess they're giving low or no priority because obviously there aren't many orders in east coast.
I am not expecting them to deliver well before 2023 to be honest.