Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bonjour, thanks !
My pick-up location is Saint-Bruno :) and you ?

Nice with your OD, it's going to be interesting to see how it will turn out at the end
Bonjour too! Picking-up in Laval. Interesting it will be for sure. Because of my living location I could have pick either STB or Laval. The major work with the tunnel guided my decision. Now,with the different pictures I saw on FB (STB) and what I saw on site (Laval), I now feel that STB is getting much more love. Time will tell.

Reactions: masterdiwi527
Don’t want to get too excited but I’ve seen EDD movement in a positive direction. Went from the July 19 - August 23rd group to now July 8 - August 5… oh and I passed 300 days!
This checks out with the info being released about Tesla trying to speed up deliveries and starting from east coast/furthest from factory at the beginning of every quarter. Hope it sticks for you, 300 days is quite the wait, koodos to you!

Hi, have you seen any updates since 3rd week in May? Seeing lots of people here and Reddit going forward & backwards....
Unfortunately, yes.. I had been at my 3rd EDD since end of March. I logged in today and I'm pushed further out. 8/7 - 9/11. I knew it was too good to be true, but I do remember a bunch of folks being pushed out hard and sudden before suddenly their numbers changing back much closer. Will it happen again? Who knows... It's just getting harder to keep the current car going.

Reactions: Drew_in_Tx
Bonjour too! Picking-up in Laval. Interesting it will be for sure. Because of my living location I could have pick either STB or Laval. The major work with the tunnel guided my decision. Now,with the different pictures I saw on FB (STB) and what I saw on site (Laval), I now feel that STB is getting much more love. Time will tell.
I chose Saint-bruno because I'm from Rive-sud. Quebec incentives will drop to 7000$ in july.
Let's hope we get our cars soon.

Reactions: MtlMV
I ordered on April 1st (really, no joke!). Forget what EDD I first received, now 7/18~8/28.

Just drove from just south of Tucson AZ to Cape Cod and arrived here Wed (6/8). Drove our Tesla MY, 2,800 miles.

I suspect I'll be spending the entire summer, and most of the Fall, on the Cape prior to returning to AZ.

Just a wild guess.

Rich

Edit: Pick-up location Tucson

OD: 12/23/2021
White/Black, Aero, No FSD
EDD 1: October 2022
Honolulu, HI

Edit Design: 2/23/2022
White/White, Aero, No FSD
EDD 2: July 2022 (Updated 3/3/2022)

EDD 3: June 13 - July 11 (Updated 3/4/2022)

EDD 4: July 26 - September 6 (Updated 3/29/2022)

EDD 5: August 8 - September 12 (6/13/2022)