Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately, yes.. I had been at my 3rd EDD since end of March. I logged in today and I'm pushed further out. 8/7 - 9/11. I knew it was too good to be true, but I do remember a bunch of folks being pushed out hard and sudden before suddenly their numbers changing back much closer. Will it happen again? Who knows... It's just getting harder to keep the current car going.
Thanks for the update!
I also got pushed out 30 days as of yesterday.. new EDD is Aug 8 - Sept 12 (it's only my 2nd updated range I think..?) I have gotten into the habit of NOT checking the app every day.

I ordered my Model 3 RWD standard - no changes - October 10, 2021. The delivery date has been changed five times (four of the times they moved it back, once they moved it up, then back again). It is June 14, 2022 - still no VIN assigned. Latest delivery window: July 9 - August 31. Of course this is beyond crazy. But, you know what bothers me the most? Not once have I received any sort of communication from Tesla alerting me to the delivery date change. Each time the window was pushed, I found out by randomly logging into my account. July 9 is less than a month away... still no VIN (yes, I searched the source code). I'm certainly not holding my breath.

I ordered my Model 3 RWD standard - no changes - October 10, 2021. The delivery date has been changed five times (four of the times they moved it back, once they moved it up, then back again). It is June 14, 2022 - still no VIN assigned. Latest delivery window: July 9 - August 31. Of course this is beyond crazy. But, you know what bothers me the most? Not once have I received any sort of communication from Tesla alerting me to the delivery date change. Each time the window was pushed, I found out by randomly logging into my account. July 9 is less than a month away... still no VIN (yes, I searched the source code). I'm certainly not holding my breath.
Same here. Ordered about a week after you. They don’t communicate. You just have to wait for a delivery email. I’ve emailed the service center but they’re bogged down and can’t respond to all the messages. They did call me to offer a demo vehicle and I passed, but now wish I wouldn’t have lol. Anyway, same date range for my EDD now.

Seeing as most of you have waited almost a year, I am seriously thinking of upgrading since gas will reach $10 here soon in California. Hopefully I can get the LR price when I ordered my SR+
Same. Seeing folks finally get their car after such a long wait makes me happy for them and at the same time makes me realize what I have signed up for! lol.

Reactions: Jbedz and DaPlugg
Exactly! Does getting white interior or upgraded wheels help?
Not with RWD from what we seem to see. There is a strong feeling here that the LFP cells shortage is holding things back right now. So color and option have most likely nothing to do with. The only way out lately has been to switch fo LR or P. There are rumours, like always, that LFP cells should start to flow more consistently in a very near future. Q3-Q4

If you make the switch you'll have (2) things playing for you : Model LR and State CA

Good luck!

Reactions: fer_ and DaPlugg