Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
update: M3 delivered to me yesterday !! Exactly 7 months from OD.
OD: 12/27/21
DD: 07/27/22
RWD/Blue/Black/Aero/No FSD
California
Enjoy driving my car 😛! It's not your fault, but I don't understand why Tesla won't ship older orders first. Day 264 and still no clue on when Tesla plans to deliver my M3. Whatever happened to the old adage, first come first serve. In all seriousness, I hope that your M3 is everything that you dreamed it would be and that you have a lifetime full of memories enjoying your new ride. Congratulations!

Model 3 | SR+ (now RWD, White Paint, Black Interior, Aero Wheels, Basic Autopilot) | Order Date: Oct 21, 2021. | Vancouver | EDD Before July 12: July 18 - Aug 15
EDD changed on July 12: July 22 - August 5
EDD changed on July 23: July 27 - August 10

This morning, EDD changed to July 31 - August 10

Still a 10 days window. hopefully, I'll get it by the end of next week.

I just saw someone say this is retroactive to December 31, 2021. I feel like we are getting all different kinds of information right now lol
Tesla Model 3 RWD purchased in 2022 does not seem to qualify for retroactive tax credit. In addition, there is a concern that RWD LFP battery does not qualify under the new EV tax credit rules.:

Looks like I am the longest in queue . I had mixed up my order date
OD- 9/15/21
White/white/18aero/DC pickup .
Got VIN yesterday. Waiting for delivery 8/9 to 8/15.
330 days +/-5 based on delivery . Anyone longer than mine??

I was one of the longest. My OD was 8/30/2021.
Just got vin and delivery date today.

Actually have a friend who ordered 2 weeks before me, still no vin.

Only the M3 RWD, MYLR and MYP qualify

So, I placed an order for a M3 RWD. It originally said October to January. A day later, it changed to February to April '23. I'm not too particular when it shows up. We drive 50k miles and I have been destroying a MYP with 4k/month. I'm hoping the M3 with the LFP will work out better for such high useage since the LFP should withstand many more cycles. We can lay off the MYP and use it for trips and camping in the summer and the M3 RWD as a daily.

Do you need to immediately fill out the info on the app? Will they drop your order if you don't? Tesla dropped my MYP order so I got it somewhere else with 4 miles, and didn't deal with Tesla for the MYP. I had immediately filled out all the information for the original MYP order.

Only the M3 RWD, MYLR and MYP qualify

So, I placed an order for a M3 RWD. It originally said October to January. A day later, it changed to February to April '23. I'm not too particular when it shows up. We drive 50k miles and I have been destroying a MYP with 4k/month. I'm hoping the M3 with the LFP will work out better for such high useage since the LFP should withstand many more cycles. We can lay off the MYP and use it for trips and camping in the summer and the M3 RWD as a daily.

Do you need to immediately fill out the info on the app? Will they drop your order if you don't? Tesla dropped my MYP order so I got it somewhere else with 4 miles, and didn't deal with Tesla for the MYP. I had immediately filled out all the information for the original MYP order.
M3 RWD LFP pack is made in china so not qualified even you buy in 2023

Yeah, it does really seem like the Model 3 is getting the shaft here. RWD has Chinese made batteries, LR and P are over 55k. I wonder if Tesla will lower the prices of the LR to entice buyers.
They will reduce the LR to meet the price at the expense of stopping rwd models. Or pull Canada stunt reduce price and range and pay in app to get full range after taking delivery. In case of other manufacturers they will increase the price of cars . There will be deals on bolts in coming months till December 31 of bill passes. Still there is sienna X factor

They will reduce the LR to meet the price at the expense of stopping rwd models. Or pull Canada stunt reduce price and range and pay in app to get full range after taking delivery. In case of other manufacturers they will increase the price of cars . There will be deals on bolts in coming months till December 31 of bill passes. Still there is sienna X factor
FYI no Tesla currently qualifies in Canada for the Federal rebate. Only some provinces still offer one for some of them, not all.