Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally I picked up the car today. All looked ok except for very minor blemishes on the solid black paint. 15-50 adapter was not included so I bought it. Everything looks perfect so far.

Hope all waiting get your cars soon. Good Luck !!

There must have been at least 50 cars being delivered at Langley today itself as I saw 5-6 being picked up during the 1 hour I was there.

Matrix lights, Michelin tyres don’t know how to check for heated wipers or rear double glass yet.

Finally I picked up the car today. All looked ok except for very minor blemishes on the solid black paint. 15-50 adapter was not included so I bought it. Everything looks perfect so far.

There must have been at least 50 cars being delivered at Langley today itself as I saw 5-6 being picked up during the 1 hour I was there.

Matrix lights, Michelin tyres don’t know how to check for heated wipers or rear double glass yet.
When did you order?

The double glass would be for the front doors only. I think there is no emergency (non-electric) handle in the back and having laminated glass would be a safety issue. Again...I think.

Reactions: amarchcan
VIN received yesterday (323XXX), financing approved in minutes and new EDD Aug 12-16. 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

I'm still in shock!
Congratulations!!!

I picked up yesterday, super smooth process, there were a ton of others picking up their cars as well. I saw a lot of Y X and S being driven off the lot, not many M3s.

There were no issues that I noticed. Some minor spots on the seats that I cleaned up. The front dash under the window and in between the seats and centre console was dusty 🤬😁

Other than that everything else was cleaned properly. If I wasn't inspecting the car I could have picked it up in 5 minutes.

The wireless phone charger didn't work for my phone because of my case. I removed the case and it worked great. The speakers sound great. 30 day free trial connectivity included via email offer.

LFP
AMD Ryzen
Haven't checked for heated front windshield yet (it's not heated wipers btw)
Double pane front windows

The car is a pleasure to drive.
The only issue I have is the battery charging from 85% to 100% took about an hour but the estimated time on the app and in the car was grossly over estimated. It showed 30 minutes remaining at 99% and 100%, then after a few minutes it stopped charging. It's not a big deal to me but I wonder if it will adjust over time.

Hope everybody gets their toy sooner than later. Thank you for the company in this space appreciate all the feedback.

So for anyone waiting on Model 3s who ordered this year.

Last I spoke to an agent, she told me that Tesla was trying to fulfill all 2021 orders hopefully by the end of Q3. Which I assume means that they will start up on more orders from earlier this year around October.

Im picking mine up tomorrow after waiting 11 months, but my friend has yet to get a vin for his and he ordered a couple weeks before me. So they are still pushing through cars ordered as far back as a year ago.

Im sure some of us 2021 orders would have gotten cars sooner had it not been for factory shutdowns, so production is now ramping up and hopefully the rest of you dont have to wait nearly as long.

Just pray some other strain doesnt pop up or shutdowns dont emerge again. Winter always brings unknowns. Waiting damn near a year certainly sucks, especially when you need the car today.