Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
model 3 white ext, white Int, 18" wheels No EAP or FSD.
OD: 9/22
1st EDD: 11/28 - 1/8
2nd EDD: 12/14 - 12/31
3rd EDD: Oct-Dec
New EDD: 11/24 - 12/22
Tesla Update - Hi ….., great news! Your Model 3 (RN….)is expected to be delivered in the next several weeks.

We will be in touch with updates in the coming weeks and look forward to helping you take delivery of your Tesla.

In the meantime, you can track your estimated delivery timing in your Tesla app.

ts.la/app

/////::
Got the above text today.

Reactions: craftyK
Tesla Update - Hi ….., great news! Your Model 3 (RN….)is expected to be delivered in the next several weeks.

We will be in touch with updates in the coming weeks and look forward to helping you take delivery of your Tesla.

In the meantime, you can track your estimated delivery timing in your Tesla app.

ts.la/app

/////::
Got the above text today.
I got the exact same text!

Congrats! Did you do checklist? How did it go? I am hoping mine doesn't have defects when I take delivery.
No defects on mine :)
Hello, can you confirm the M3 SR+ is made with LFP batteries? You can find out by "Some vehicles are equipped with a Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) Battery. To determine if your vehicle has an LFP Battery, navigate to Controls > Software > Additional Vehicle Information." per the service manual
Can confirm mine is a 2023 and is LFP

Reactions: tcgg1985
Took delivery today. The car is amazing! Just had to report a minor interior plastic chip in the Tesla App and they are coming to my place to fix it early next week.

OD: 9/23/2022
White ext, white int, 18", no FSD
EDD: Nov 30 - Dec 28
10/3/2022 changed to Red ext, black int, 18" wheels, no FSD
EDD (10/3): Oct 30 - Nov 12
EDD (10/31): Nov 30 - Dec 28
11/1 changed to 19" wheels
11/4 - Delivery appointment scheduled + VIN received
11/8 - Delivery appointment

Reactions: craftyK
Took delivery last night at the Vaughan-Woodbridge location. Everything went smoothly, the staff there were very helpful. The sun had set so I wasn't able to have the best conditions checking the car, but I can say that I didn't find any major issues. Though I was pleasantly surprised to see it come with Michelin Primacy tires. I thought they had switched over to Hankooks. Winters are going on this weekend anyway. :)

I financed through AdelFi too. I was scheduled to pick-up Saturday as well but AdelFi wouldn’t submit for funding until Monday and the signed loan agreement wasn’t enough for my local Tesla so they rescheduled me to Monday and I have to provide the wire confirmation by noon. So frustrating and I’m praying AdelFi submits funding early in the morning and sends me the wire confirmation ASAP and not by 5PM PT as they have on their site…
Sorry Nikki for the late reply, i have been under the influence of the M3 and haven't had time to check the forum. Weird, inu case Tesla was fine with the loan agreement signed. Never asked me for the wire information. I signed the papers on Thursday night, I believe Adelfi sent the wire on Friday, I picked up the car on Saturday. Took the cashier check with me and me and my wife signed a paper at the Tesla SC, accepted delivery and we were on our way home.

Attachments

• PXL_20221107_130323644.jpg
    PXL_20221107_130323644.jpg
    890.8 KB · Views: 110
  • PXL_20221107_130345541~2.jpg
    PXL_20221107_130345541~2.jpg
    861.4 KB · Views: 74
My expected Delivery date is Nov21 to Dec 4. Also getting emails and text about tradein . I am seriously thinking not to take the Delivery since no EV credits for 2022 Delivery. Might see $3500 credit in 2023 Delivery. If I flip it dont think I can make any profit in todays mkt where Tesla prices are dropping...

My expected Delivery date is Nov21 to Dec 4. Also getting emails and text about tradein . I am seriously thinking not to take the Delivery since no EV credits for 2022 Delivery. Might see $3500 credit in 2023 Delivery. If I flip it dont think I can make any profit in todays mkt where Tesla prices are dropping...
I have the same EDD as what you have right now and receiving trade in text as well, but anyway if you don't take delivery its either you cancel your order or they will, they told me that I only have 3 days if in case i received my sched for pick up. Im also looking forward for a Jan 2023 delivery when I placed my order but now my EDD fluctuates everyweek.

Good update. I got my VIN, but no text or email from Tesla.
Model 3 SR White/ White Interior/ No FSD
Location - NJ
OD - 08/18/22
1st EDD - 11/20 - 01/01
2nd EDD (as of 09/26) - 11/14 - 12/19
3rd EDD (as of 10/22) - 11/12 - 11/26
4th EDD (as of 10/31) - 11/29 - 12/27
5th EDD (as of 11/06) - 11/20 - 12/04
6th EDD (as of 11/08) - 11/22 - 12/04
7th EDD (as of 11/11) - 11/30 - 12/09 VIN posted on my app

What should i do next? I already applied for autoloan but my Credit Union Bank is asking for purchase order which i dont have any to complete the application. And how can i check the manufacturing location and year of the car from the VIN provided?

Reactions: paganini
I just got my VIN and thinking the same thing… We are a little over a month away and there is a new bill introduced that would delay some of the requirements to qualify for the tax credit, so M3 RWD may end up qualifying for the full credit…
Anyone else with a different opinion?

I just got my VIN and thinking the same thing… We are a little over a month away and there is a new bill introduced that would delay some of the requirements to qualify for the tax credit, so M3 RWD may end up qualifying for the full credit…
Anyone else with a different opinion?
At this point where the bill is in the air, it's really confusing for the end consumer. Not sure if the new bill will pass, therefore, not sure if the RWD (with a chinese battery) will qualify. Tesla is also very silent about if they would or not qualify.