Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alrightā€¦ Tesla plays too much.
Edd Changed from 11/4 - 11/13
New EDD tonight is 11/12-11/21
Keep in mind SA confirmed that the car was in LA County and in the truck for delivery.
Makes no sense given it left the factory last Saturday. Fremont to LA is 357 miles.
So, the plot thickens as it gives me the dickensā€¦
Saturday I received a text to schedule my delivery appt. However, the only option was home delivery. I asked why I couldnā€™t just pickup the car since it was confirmed that it is locally here. I couldnā€™t get a direct answer. The earliest home delivery date is 11/15. Yet another week without a car.

Hello,

I am due to take delivery of my M3 this Thursday. I had a few questions and was hoping someone can help out.. What is the difference between a S and S+? Are all new standard range vehicles coming with the "matrix" headlights or is that only for the performance model? Is there a check list you all used for inspection prior to delivery?

Thank you
All model 3's have matrix headlights now

This may be why the switch LR folks have been getting VINs so fast

View attachment 813690

Are there trim level vehicle numbers and totals avalible anywhere anyone has seen?
8C7F466B-B69F-40ED-BF12-CA7396C1E7CF.png

Hi,

My model is M3 RWD & order date is Oct. 8th. In the App. it shows EDD is Oct - Dec. But there is no other communicate from Tesla so far. I have ordered mobile charger along with the car. Did anyone has booked in this timeframe has received any communication or received any EDD?

Thanks !!!
10/8 order date as well, was stuck in limbo until last Friday where it went to 11/28-12/12

Hi,

My model is M3 RWD & order date is Oct. 8th. In the App. it shows EDD is Oct - Dec. But there is no other communicate from Tesla so far. I have ordered mobile charger along with the car. Did anyone has booked in this timeframe has received any communication or received any EDD?

Thanks !!!
I ordered online on 09/25, along with a mobile charger and home charger, received them both. Never heard anything from Tesla either as far as communication.

Hey guys EDD just changed from otc-dec to dec 1-15, i have the payment option in cash cause i heard it could be faster like that, when i should change to finance? I have a car to sell too for a down payment so i want to do it with time.
White,white, 19inc wheels.Miami.

Hey guys EDD just changed from otc-dec to dec 1-15, i have the payment option in cash cause i heard it could be faster like that, when i should change to finance? I have a car to sell too for a down payment so i want to do it with time.
White,white, 19inc wheels.Miami.
I switched to financing when I got my vin then applied for a loan. I also sold my car when I got my vin and then didnā€™t get the bank check until two weeks after I got my Tesla. I would recommend selling your car mid/late November if possible if you donā€™t have other money saved for a down payment.

Delivery went smoothly :) Good luck to everyone waiting on their M3s, mine was totally worth the wait IMO!
Hello, can you confirm the M3 SR+ is made with LFP batteries? You can find out by "Some vehicles are equipped with a Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) Battery. To determine if your vehicle has an LFP Battery, navigate to Controls > Software > Additional Vehicle Information." per the service manual

Hello, my EDD keeps on moving back and forth and now I received a text from tesla regarding trading in my car, but I never have plans on trading in my car. Does anyone had the same experience?

New updateā€¦ā€¦
Model 3 SR White/ White Interior/ No FSD
Location - NJ
OD - 08/18/22
1st EDD - 11/20 - 01/01
2nd EDD (as of 09/26) - 11/14 - 12/19
3rd EDD (as of 10/22) - 11/12 - 11/26
4th EDD (as of 10/31) - 11/29 - 12/27
5th EDD (as of 11/06) - 11/20 - 12/4
6th EDD (as of 11/08) - 11/22 - 12/4 Trade-in text Received