Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Earlier today I picked up my SR+ 69 days after I placed my order... The process was very smooth... I would say it would have been less than 30 minutes if it wasn't for a small issue I found with the front bumper being misaligned a bit... They took it to service and fixed it in about 15 minutes... The car is definitely worth the wait... The regen brakes took a little getting used to but I've driven the car around 30 miles and I am already used to it... Another thing was I kept looking for the speedometer lights when I was driving at night and had to get used to looking at the monitor :) The acceleration and the technology on the car is amazing... I spent most of the night checking out all the different menu screens and customizing my profile...

Thank you to everyone I've been comisserating with on this thread in the last month or so... It made the wait more bearable... I hope you all get your Model 3s very soon! Good luck to you all!!!
I also took delivery today at Costa Mesa! I ordered a SR+ on November 30th. It has finally come to an end guys. Thanks everyone for all the jokes and laughs while we were stuck waiting. I hope all Nov/Dec folks get your cars soon!
N

Now I am VERY happy to pass on the torch to January folks

I also took delivery today at Costa Mesa! I ordered a SR+ on November 30th. It has finally come to an end guys. Thanks everyone for all the jokes and laughs while we were stuck waiting. I hope all Nov/Dec folks get your cars soon!
N

Congrats! What was your configuration? You had some great patience. All worth it in the end! Again congrats!

N

Does yours came with fog lamps? I was reading they removed them completely for SR+ models.

no text for me last night either.... but I found a VIN in source code this morning =D what was your ETA from vin source code to a delivery date? (In Ontario)

2020 SR+ | White Exterior/Black Interior/18" Aero Wheels | Order Date: 01/29/2020 | Vin Source: 02/21/2020 | Delivery Date: TBA

I plugged the info into the order tracking spreadsheet and it says my calculated delivery date is March 2nd.

Just when all hope had nearly faded I got my VIN in the source code. Now just waiting on that wonderful delivery ready text. Can't wait!
Well that escalated quickly. After finding my VIN in the source code I got a call a few hours later to schedule my delivery for 25 Feb. For all those still waiting hang in there. Just for a benchmark my wait from order placed to delivery is 47 days. Felt much longer!