Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD jumped yesterday, which was supposed to be my gate day, from Oct 1-21 to Sept 28-30. I know Tesla is a huge tease on their EDDs, and I don’t want to get my hopes up. But I’m tired of driving my daughters’ cars. 🤣

6155482E-42B4-45D8-AE91-F68449FE758D.jpeg

Reactions: NB Hip fan
Took delivery on Sept 18th. It’s on 2021.11.103. Am I looking at the right screen for software version ?
Yup. Since you are still on 11.103 we are both still "islanded" at this moment... Tesla tend to keep cars "islanded" for a few weeks post delivery to keep you on the most stable software so you can get familiar with the car. They will drag you off the island in a few weeks and throw you into the update pool.

Reactions: Baluchi and GeoG
Yup. Since you are still on 11.103 we are both still "islanded" at this moment... Tesla tend to keep cars "islanded" for a few weeks post delivery to keep you on the most stable software so you can get familiar with the car. They will drag you off the island in a few weeks and throw you into the update pool.
RIP THIS IS ME

THIS IS THE UPDATE THEY GAVE ME

I THOUGHT I HAD CAR WASH MODE RIP

• Funny
Reactions: RichardMa0830