Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still not got FSD access after 25k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I own a Model Y Blue 7 seater.
Car bought in December 2021.
Safety Score - 99
Already drove 25k.
Paid $10k for the FSD when I bought this Model Y.
I haven't still got the FSD full self driving access yet.
I have been opted for that since I got that option in my Autopilot but not sure whats going on?

Anyone has any idea?

Last edited:
Already drove 25k.
I have been opted for that since I got that option in my Autopilot but not sure whats going on?

Anyone has any idea?
You might get more answers if you complete your story. Best on the dozen other threads of the same topic. Like When did you get the car, when did you opt in, what is your driving score, and so on.

Upvote 0
Safety Score - 99
Already drove 25k.

Anyone has any idea?
I know what’s up. You weren’t selected. It’s invite-only and there is no way to know Tesla’s criteria for acceptance.

Upvote 0
Safety Score - 99
Already drove 25k.

Anyone has any idea?

It might help if your are the US government:

Upvote 0
Model Y - 25k miles driven - FSD bought by paying $10k.
I already did opted for getting FSD but still haven't got it yet.

Any idea when they will give the FSD or what is stopping them?
Its frustrating to pay for the FSD and even after 25k miles I haven't got access it yet.
You didn't pay for Autosteer on City Streets right now. That's coming later. You paid for the other items on the list of features.

Upvote 0
You bought the FSD Capability package. There is no such thing as FSD or Full Self Driving in a Tesla so you can't have what doesn't exist yet. You may be able to apply and be accepted into the Beta testing program if you can qualify and when/if they add more people. CAVEAT: Always research before you buy. Here is what you bought straight from the Tesla site.

Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 6.14.00 AM.png

Upvote 0
Hi all... question for the FSD brain trust.

94 miles on a May 2022 build MS LR. Running V11 2022.24.5 Safety score of only 97, but i got that to 99 on another car.

If I do the monthly subscription now, how likely is it I will get FSD access in a month or two?

Upvote 0
Hi all... question for the FSD brain trust.

94 miles on a May 2022 build MS LR. Running V11 2022.24.5 Safety score of only 97, but i got that to 99 on another car.

If I do the monthly subscription now, how likely is it I will get FSD access in a month or two?

Only insiders like the CEO would know. Otherwise, watch the CEO's tweets to see when he will admit more beta testers.

Upvote 0