Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sudden Change of FSD to older version

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Aggi

Oct 24, 2023
USA
My 2018 Model X FSD changed suddenly to a very older version and FSD stopped working for stop lights and lane changes. Asking permission to lane change. Came home and reset the car. Still it went back to old version and FSD is not functioning suddenly. My FSD software is up to date. I put a service request.
Any suggestions? Is this happened to any others? Thanks

My 2018 Model X FSD changed suddenly to a very older version and FSD stopped working for stop lights and lane changes. Asking permission to lane change. Came home and reset the car. Still it went back to old version and FSD is not functioning suddenly. My FSD software is up to date. I put a service request.
Any suggestions? Is this happened to any others? Thanks

It is pointless to talk about firmware when the actual numeric version is not referenced.

What version do you have? It’s listed in the Tesla app at the bottom of the screen.
2023.?.?

Also it is easy to reset your selected FSD options in the car and in each profile. Are you setting FSD on in the profiles in the car?

Upvote 0