Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • The final cut of TMC Podcast #29 is available now with topics time-stamped. We discussed the Tesla Cybertruck's expected 1 MW Ultra-Fast Charging capability, the Tesla Semi Delivery Event, the coming Model 3 refresh (project "Highland"), and more. You can watch it now on YouTube.

Wiki Sudden Loss Of Range With 2019.16.x Software

cpa

May 17, 2014
Central Valley
Only if you get a 1099-MISC form sent to you.
Since when is income taxable only if you receive a 1099 form?

I've been doing this forty-five years, and no one has ever shown me where the Code says income is taxable only if you receive a form. Perhaps you know something that others, including myself, do not. Please share!

Reactions: bhzmark and DJRas
So remember how our cars started to run the coolant pump almost continuously?

My car began giving error messages like once per week, pull over safely. Set up an appt. They quoted the coolant pump to be replaced. $600

I’m getting a new car in October. I’m not going to even bother.
Is that $600.00 installed (parts and labor)? If so, that is about what they charge for dino-guzzlers to get one replaced at the shops.
Personally, I think $600.00 to keep the car going is pretty reasonable and I would do it, but that's completely up to you.

Reactions: Droschke
Is that $600.00 installed (parts and labor)? If so, that is about what they charge for dino-guzzlers to get one replaced at the shops.
Personally, I think $600.00 to keep the car going is pretty reasonable and I would do it, but that's completely up to you.

Well I have a Model Y on order. $600 does include $300 labor.

• Informative
Reactions: Droschke

Droschke

Mar 8, 2015
Future
DI_W126 - power reduced, service required
DI_W127 - VEHICLE SHUTTING DOWN, PULL OVER SAFELY

Now it has gotten persistent. Remote diags (I am guessing) quotes an almost $600 coolant pump replacement. I had a DU replaced a few weeks ago under warranty.

Well I have a Model Y on order. $600 does include $300 labor.

There are more than one coolant pumps. Is that only for one coolant pump?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC