Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ann Arbor, MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like more electrical stuff is going on. There are workers in the fenced area and the backs are off the pedestals, with an electrician working on them. There is also a Tesla parked there with what appear to be CA plates.
image.jpg

If I had to guess, it's probably getting close to done. I won't be able to check if it can give a charge -- I'm just a wannabe with a Prius. I had a ride in a Model S for a couple of minutes a couple of years ago, and that convinced me to try to keep the Prius alive until the Model 3 comes out. :smile: I look forward to hearing when it's turned on!

Wannabe or not, thanks for the great updates and photos, physicsfita! There's obviously a lot of interest in this Supercharger site and your frequent updates are the next best thing to having a webcam mounted to a light pole in that parking lot. Hey, that's not a bad idea, actually...

Thanks for the update. We greatly appreciate it! No need to marginalize yourself as a "wannabe." It's one community regardless of ownership (a big tent that grows with each passing day).

It looks like more electrical stuff is going on. There are workers in the fenced area and the backs are off the pedestals, with an electrician working on them. There is also a Tesla parked there with what appear to be CA plates.
View attachment 90877

If I had to guess, it's probably getting close to done. I won't be able to check if it can give a charge -- I'm just a wannabe with a Prius. I had a ride in a Model S for a couple of minutes a couple of years ago, and that convinced me to try to keep the Prius alive until the Model 3 comes out. :smile: I look forward to hearing when it's turned on!

I just swung by. Nobody there. Looked done to the naked eye except for little pieces of tape still covering the buttons on the cable ends. Bright sun so hard to tell if the tops were lit but it didn't look like it. No power being delivered when I plugged in.

It's just a guess, but I'm thinking this site will come online shortly after Norfolk. They have a big announcement for the 500th charger. I'm thinking there are a few sites waiting for the dedication. Not sure how the worker passing away impacts the plans though.