Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Asheville, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_1475.JPG
IMG_1478.JPG

Here are some pics from the grand opening

Attachments

• IMG_1475.JPG
    IMG_1475.JPG
    359.8 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_1478.JPG
    IMG_1478.JPG
    446 KB · Views: 91
I recognize a green on the left in addition to Alywa's brown! I miss the Green and Brown. Wish both were still available. I've seen a few browns in person and it is a gorgeous color!

Agreed. Obviously I love the Brown (I get a ton of compliments on the color), Green was my second choice. I did see a brand-new 90D in Knoxville over the weekend in the new Titanium Metallic... more champagne colored in real life. It was gorgeous!

I just charged last night. It is a nice install and nice looking shopping center. I am hoping for more food options soon as the food court there has only quick-service Chinese.

There are more options in the lot (Waffle House, McDonalds, Taco Bell), but yeah, I'd expect more restaurants to be opening in the near future. It's a great place for the superchargers though... should fill in a lot of gaps for people on both I-26 and I-40

OK, maybe 1 higher quality option. When Taco Bell is the "cream of the crop" of the options....well...
Frankly , I also live in the world of rising expectations. Only a fe w weeks ago we'd have been thrilled to have any Supercharging. now we want high quality food and drink too.:cool: At least at Plantation, more than a year in process, we have TooJays deli as recompense for the delays.

Frankly , I also live in the world of rising expectations. Only a fe w weeks ago we'd have been thrilled to have any Supercharging. now we want high quality food and drink too.:cool: At least at Plantation, more than a year in process, we have TooJays deli as recompense for the delays.

I just prefer to eat something that is a notch or two above crap. At least the food court is getting a Starbucks :)

I will be traveling to Asheville in a couple of weeks with my s85 and am concerned about making it to Wytheville from there. Has anybody done this trip yet?
I also am wondering if when you turn on the range circle for a SC does it account for weather and elevations?
Thanks guys.
Pearl

I will be traveling to Asheville in a couple of weeks with my s85 and am concerned about making it to Wytheville from there. Has anybody done this trip yet?
I also am wondering if when you turn on the range circle for a SC does it account for weather and elevations?
Thanks guys.
Pearl

Via I-26 and I-81, it is 172, miles. I would leave Asheville with about 90% SOC just to have a buffer, but it should be no problem, as the net elevation change between the two isn't all that much..

There is also a seafood place down at the end of the lot. When the Ingles finishes construction there should be a pretty good deli and salad bar.
Also, there is a pretty decent pub/sports bar opposite side of the road from the outlet mall at the opposite end of the parking lot. (Ive been camping out at this super charger to look at teslas while I wait for my 90d to arrive.)

Reactions: Cyclone