Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Augusta ME

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Other small details:
- As stated before, the spots are paired back to back.
- The As (that's on the side with the Supercharger "crate", nearer Red Robin) are Tesla parking
- The Bs (on the side without the "create", farther from Red Robin) are 30 Minute Parking
- 1B is pull forward. All other stalls are back in.
- 1A and 1B have their bollards to the side, on the island with the "crate", the rest are all between the spaces.

Attachments

• sc_augusta_me_20151203_A_1A.png
    sc_augusta_me_20151203_A_1A.png
    563 KB · Views: 123
  • sc_augusta_me_20151203_A_sign.png
    sc_augusta_me_20151203_A_sign.png
    516 KB · Views: 117
  • sc_augusta_me_20151203_B_1B.png
    sc_augusta_me_20151203_B_1B.png
    598 KB · Views: 111
  • sc_augusta_me_20151203_B_2B3A_back_to_back.png
    sc_augusta_me_20151203_B_2B3A_back_to_back.png
    491.7 KB · Views: 109
  • sc_augusta_me_20151203_B_sign.png
    sc_augusta_me_20151203_B_sign.png
    532.6 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Other small details:
- As stated before, the spots are paired back to back.
- The As (that's on the side with the Supercharger "crate", nearer Red Robin) are Tesla parking
- The Bs (on the side without the "create", farther from Red Robin) are 30 Minute Parking
- 1B is pull forward. All other stalls are back in.
- 1A and 1B have their bollards to the side, on the island with the "crate", the rest are all between the spaces.
From the picture and your identification of 1A and 1B, those are both 'front in' spots. The rest are all back in.

From the picture and your identification of 1A and 1B, those are both 'front in' spots. The rest are all back in.

No. 1A and 1B are both on the side at the end of the row. But 2A's bollard is on a pedestal between the rows along with a sign, so you can't pull through 1B to get to 1A.

The "ta da" shot of the whole Supercharger is looking at the A side and on the right you can see 1A's bollard, so you'd have to back into that spot to have it on your left.

No. 1A and 1B are both on the side at the end of the row. But 2A's bollard is on a pedestal between the rows along with a sign, so you can't pull through 1B to get to 1A.

The "ta da" shot of the whole Supercharger is looking at the A side and on the right you can see 1A's bollard, so you'd have to back into that spot to have it on your left.

The two stalls nearest the transformer that are perpendicular to the other 6 stalls are both 'front in' stall I believe.

@JohnH - awesome!!!!!!!!! Did you at least invite @ItsNotAboutTheMoney to plug you in? :)

If John is who I think he is, he deserves the accolade for buyingthe car, having dealt with the slow New England rollout, having dealt with the Great Erie Gap, and driving farther out of his way and at a less sociable time to check out the site than I did.

I believe I've spoken with him at the last two NDEW events in South Portland where he has showed his Tesla. His was the first Tesla I saw up close.

Emailing a link to his post to Supercharge.info now.. Done!

Last edited:
Status just appeared as Open.

How do SCs get into PlugShare? I sent a note but they may have a process.
Yes, PlugShare adds SuperChargers internally. I've sent them a note.

BTW, Google Maps accepted my edits, so Augusta SC should show up in the next 24 hours on both Google and Waze. (Of course what we really care about is showing up on the center console....)

Last edited:
I'm so psyched about this for when I have to head north. I was lobbying for Freeport to approach Tesla as a possible supercharger site - ready access to the interstate and lots of amenities. No way that will happen now as Freeport and Augusta are way too close but still quite happy to have a site in Maine. Now I just need my car to arrive, should be taking delivering in the next 10 days.

Last edited:
I'm so psyched about this for when I have to head north. I was lobbying for Freeport to approach Tesla as a possible supercharger site - ready access to the interstate and lots of amenities. No way that will happen now as Freeport and Augusta are way too close but still quite happy to have a site in Maine. Now I just need my car to arrive, should be taking delivering in the next 10 days.

Freeport can get a bit busy, so unless you want it at the McDonalds on the north end it wouldn't have been a great location, despite the proximity to I-295.

Anyway, congratulations on the purchase and I hope you'll attend next year's NDEW event in South Portland to add to the Tesla count. :)

Good point it can be a more than a little busy. I was thinking about the advantages of Bean being open 24x7, lots of choices of ways to kill an hour, and the fact it location works well for folks going far North on I295 as well as folks wanting to take the coastal route towards Boothbay/Camden/Bar Harbor etc. Okay and I'll also admit I live in Freeport and that would have been too cool. There could have been some real ICE issues in the summer when town is particularly crowded but Freeport does have parking enforcement for the 30 minute spots in town and that could have helped minimize ICE issue if a parking ordinance was in place. I'll take Augusta though it is nice to have something in the state.

The NDEW even in South Portland sounds like a great idea. I'll plan on it.