Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Basking Ridge, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Those two holes at the base of each of the panels is exactly where you show the number sticker. I don’t know any more than that.

Ok, I guess I'll wait until someone takes pics here again or after the numbers are installed. I just looked at my pics of here again (from the 4th) and it is identical to every stall I've seen including the one I posted from Oakdale, MN (except for not having the stall number on it). I don't see any existing holes in the bottom of the stall other than the very very bottom by the concrete slab for screws / bolts to attach the grey plastic piece or from the backside at the bottom of the curved opening.

I'll go with what I've seen on 670 other superchargers until someone has any concrete evidence of some new plate number setup.

CE8AABD6-452E-4406-9412-D5EB8B057580.jpeg
This is best I can do with an existing picture

Yesterday the Tesla guy was going back and forth to the trunk of his Model S to grab handfuls of what looked like short cables which connected those silver boxes in the cabinets to the inside of the door. Wonder if he ran short.

There’s been lots of tree work all over the area. Probably preparing for hurricane season.

• Informative
Reactions: thiyag