Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bassano, AB

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just stopped by there today on our way back to Medicine Hat from Calgary. I snapped a quick photo just for update purposes. Nothing new, really ... at least nothing that indicates anything about when they will go live. But here you are:

IMG_20191124_135033.jpg

As you can see, there is nothing blocking them right now. I didn't plug my car into any ... thinking about it now, maybe I should have, just to be 100% sure. I _really_ like the fact that the Subway is right there. I guarantee there will be a ton of Tesla drivers who become accustomed to eating Sandwiches here ;)

To be fair, I'm 100% convinced the broken window was planned; it's resulted in more press than they could have wished for. Why pay for advertising? LOL! Maybe it was a silly stunt, but I sorta feel like it worked.
No way. Elon has NEVER cursed during an event before, and his “Oh my f***ing god” is too genuine for me to credit with it being faked for publicity. Then too, there were slides that he didn’t cover, as well as his usual talking points he always talks up during reveals.

No way. Elon has NEVER cursed during an event before, and his “Oh my f***ing god” is too genuine for me to credit with it being faked for publicity. Then too, there were slides that he didn’t cover, as well as his usual talking points he always talks up during reveals.

Haha, you could be right - I've only read accounts & seen pics, I didn't watch the actual reveal, so I didn't hear the expletive. Still ... In the end, the whole affair seems to have had a net positive effect from where I'm sitting. The news media can't stop showing pics of the event, and talk is less about the glass and more about the selling points. It's all quite hilarious!

Haha, you could be right - I've only read accounts & seen pics, I didn't watch the actual reveal, so I didn't hear the expletive. Still ... In the end, the whole affair seems to have had a net positive effect from where I'm sitting. The news media can't stop showing pics of the event, and talk is less about the glass and more about the selling points. It's all quite hilarious!
As many have said "There is no such thing as bad publicity".

Reactions: irelandm
Yeah he was clearly extremely flustered. He'd be winning Oscars if he were that good at perpetrating this hoax. But I agree about the merits of the publicity and did have similar thoughts that it might be helpful even immediately after it happened.

Reactions: irelandm