Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like it will be located in Bellevue Square. This is the Permit I found. The Superchargers in Bellevue might be the urban Superchargers given the location. Or it might be charging posts for the new Tesla showroom they are building out.

It's 10 charging cabinets but 20 charging posts so that would be the standard 135 kW setup with two posts sharing each cabinet. The specific permits are 17-125829 BG and 17-125683 BZ.

Last edited:
Interestingly, none of the Permit links work above (or they just link to a search page). Did anyone take a screenshot?

Also, where in Bellevue Square? Is it near the existing bank of ChargePoint chargers on Level 1 of the garage or elsewhere?

Thanks to @emupilot for the permit numbers.
20 to start
8 more in the future!!!

upload_2017-11-7_14-55-47.png

Anyone knows where in the parking structure this will be at?

Will head down to scout around for location this weekend if no one beats me to it.

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-7_14-56-59.png
    upload_2017-11-7_14-56-59.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 92
Will be visiting this area again with no Supercharger available so this will limit my travel during my visit. A Supercharger in Bellevue/Sammamish area would be really nice for us visitors.

You're getting both of your wishes. Bellevue is permitted and Issaquah (just south of Sammamish) is under construction. The Seattle area is finally starting to fill in. :cool:

You're getting both of your wishes. Bellevue is permitted and Issaquah (just south of Sammamish) is under construction. The Seattle area is finally starting to fill in. :cool:

Thank you Big Earl, this would be 4.4 miles or 13 minutes from our youngest daughter's house. If this is completed the week of Thanksgiving, we could arrive at her house with a full charge. At least would be awesome for our next future trip in this area if not ready.

What is the advantage of waiting on those additional 8 superchargers? If they plan on doing it eventually, why not just do it when all the ground is ripped up and crews are available?

It's wise to expand as demand increases. If they build too many too soon, they will have a bunch of underutilized equipment sitting around. In addition to being more expensive up front, it results in additional maintenance costs and equipment depreciation. Many new stations are pre-wired (at least conduits run) for the additional chargers, so adding them at a later date is much less involved than the initial construction project.

North America isn't good enough? Sounds like a technicality. Who looks at that anyway?

Almost all supercharger threads are in the TMC Community/North America/Northwest and other regional areas, so that's where people look for them. If all the supercharger threads were where this one is currently, the overwhelming number of them would crowd out each other as well as any other discussions of charging standards and infrastructure in North America.

Almost all supercharger threads are in the TMC Community/North America/Northwest and other regional areas, so that's where people look for them. If all the supercharger threads were where this one is currently, the overwhelming number of them would crowd out each other as well as any other discussions of charging standards and infrastructure in North America.

The forum descriptions could use an update. The description for this one leads one to think it's the correct place to post about charging locations. Putting them in the regional forums makes more sense, but it also dominates those regional forums, drowning out discussions about meet-ups. It might be worth separating Supercharger locations into their own set of forums.

The forum descriptions could use an update. The description for this one leads one to think it's the correct place to post about charging locations. Putting them in the regional forums makes more sense, but it also dominates those regional forums, drowning out discussions about meet-ups. It might be worth separating Supercharger locations into their own set of forums.

I like the way the California regional section is setup where they have a separate section just for Superchargers.

Now it used to be because they had so many of them. But, now other regions have as many as California used to have. So hopefully TMC can organize all regions like the California one is.

This is the section I'm referring to.

California Supercharger locations