Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not for public use anyway. All the destination chargers there are for the Tesla Store vehicles. Although, I've heard if you call ahead and they have room they can be accommodating. That was when they first went in there though. I don't know about now.

Ok guys, hopefully this will go through after previous failed attempts at Bellevue Sq and Issaquah. 16 SC's with 8 cabinets at 523 Bellevue Way NE. Still in Bellevue Collection between Macy's and JC Penny. Belluvue is notoriously slow in processing permits though... fingers crossed.

It's a super busy parking on weekends. Hopefully strong enough signage to prevent ICE'ing.

@BlueShift - Permit applied for this location...

upload_2018-5-8_16-35-45.png
Image00001.jpg

Ok guys, hopefully this will go through after previous failed attempts at Bellevue Sq and Issaquah. 16 SC's with 8 cabinets at 523 Bellevue Way NE. Still in Bellevue Collection between Macy's and JC Penny. Belluvue is notoriously slow in processing permits though... fingers crossed.

It's a super busy parking on weekends. Hopefully strong enough signage to prevent ICE'ing.

@BlueShift - Permit applied for this location...

View attachment 299785View attachment 299786
Bellevue square is a great location for a good break to have a good meal and a restroom break while traveling, unfortunately it will very likely be used by residents of the east side to charge while they shop during the other time that it is not being ICEd out because those lots are so congested at all times.

Reactions: MarkBrokeIt
What does it mean 8 cabinets and 16 chargers?
According to their FAQ - Supercharging
"the Supercharger cabinet has technology to share available power between charge posts A and B. To maximize power, park at a Supercharger shared with a car that is nearly done charging. For Superchargers in urban areas, there is no need to consider these suggestions, as those sites do not share available power; each car has dedicated power available."

I am no SC expert but this may indicate that these are not urban SC?

"the Supercharger cabinet has technology to share available power between charge posts A and B. To maximize power, park at a Supercharger shared with a car that is nearly done charging. For Superchargers in urban areas, there is no need to consider these suggestions, as those sites do not share available power; each car has dedicated power available."

That is my assumption as well. I would be very surprised if these are 120kw chargers considering the location.

No the urban style have 2 per cabinet as well. I would guess that these will be urban. But it's just a guess.

Great news and nice find!

Btw, According to parcel viewer, the parcel id in the permit has a different address. This one being the south side of the primary bel-square car park by JC Penny, which is still busy, though less so outside of weekends imo ie.
View attachment 299807

View attachment 299809

That would be an interesting location change and explain the cancellation of the last permit, which would have put these SCs in a lot where they were sure to be ICE’d a lot.

I bet they do it like Burbank, CA, where the SCs are up on the top level. They are a bit less convenient, but not going to be ICE’d save during the Christmas shopping season I bet! I prefer this option compared to being ICE’d in the old location.

Reactions: MikeBur
That would be an interesting location change and explain the cancellation of the last permit, which would have put these SCs in a lot where they were sure to be ICE’d a lot.

I bet they do it like Burbank, CA, where the SCs are up on the top level. They are a bit less convenient, but not going to be ICE’d save during the Christmas shopping season I bet! I prefer this option compared to being ICE’d in the old location.
Bell Square during Xmas season? It will be iced. One Christmas I made a mistake of going there, and when I was there and an attendant was directing traffic in the parking lot. One guy guns his car, almost hits be, forced the attendant to jump out of the way just to get a parking spot. Gets out with his wife or girlfriend and gives me and the attendant the finger, laughs and walks into the shopping center. That kind of customer is not going to pay attention to "EV Charging Only" signs, unless they tow instantly. The attendant apologized to be (I told him not his fault) but when I asked if he can do anything like ticket or tow the guy, he said no.

Bell Square during Xmas season? It will be iced. One Christmas I made a mistake of going there, and when I was there and an attendant was directing traffic in the parking lot. One guy guns his car, almost hits be, forced the attendant to jump out of the way just to get a parking spot. Gets out with his wife or girlfriend and gives me and the attendant the finger, laughs and walks into the shopping center. That kind of customer is not going to pay attention to "EV Charging Only" signs, unless they tow instantly. The attendant apologized to be (I told him not his fault) but when I asked if he can do anything like ticket or tow the guy, he said no.

Surprised he did not end up with a several flat tires upon his return

• Funny
Reactions: MikeBur