Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Boston, MA - Allstate Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The shopping area is probably paying for the electricity and since they're mostly closed...they pulled the plug...

I am fairly certain Tesla pays for the electricity at all Superchargers. Other details vary (sometime Tesla even pays the owners a fee, others they do not), but as far as I know in all cases they cover the juice. (This is distinctly different than their destination charging program where I believe the business owners do in fact pay for it)

I am fairly certain Tesla pays for the electricity at all Superchargers. Other details vary (sometime Tesla even pays the owners a fee, others they do not), but as far as I know in all cases they cover the juice. (This is distinctly different than their destination charging program where I believe the business owners do in fact pay for it)
Healthy Living Market and Cafe definitely pays for some/all of the power at the Burlington, VT supercharger hosted in their lot. Picture from plugshare:

428505.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: appleguru
If you need this SC, why speculate on who shut it down? Ask the mall operator if he/she did it. Stop & Shop grocery store is across the street and food is an essential item for everyone. No charge means you can't get to the grocery store. A compassionate person would turn on the power.

Maybe the mall operator turned off power to make us stay at home. They have no right to control us. Tell them you will file a police complaint and notify governor.

If you need this SC, why speculate on who shut it down? Ask the mall operator if he/she did it. Stop & Shop grocery store is across the street and food is an essential item for everyone. No charge means you can't get to the grocery store. A compassionate person would turn on the power.

Maybe the mall operator turned off power to make us stay at home. They have no right to control us. Tell them you will file a police complaint and notify governor.

The power is still on, but the garage is closed so you can't access the chargers (I still have no idea why they decided the top level of a parking garage was the right place for these instead of, say, the corner of the giant parking lot...).

I have reached out to the property management company, and so far the response has been

Due to safety concerns, we are keeping the garage closed until further notice

Am continuing to press them to see if we can get a better resolution.

Reactions: jlv1
I would ask if they also closed the top floor of the garage for drug deals or if that’s still technically open :)

Having charged here on several occasions, I'm going to have to confirm your account. There always seemed to be a few cars and people hanging out on the otherwise empty 6th floor, occasionally coming and going meeting others there.

Never was my favorite place to charge after dark