Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Burlington, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great to see GTA getting SC coverage.
Where in St. Catharines will the SC be located?

On a secondary note, I'm plannng to drive my new Tesla 3 from Mississauga to Montreal.
Any suggestions on which SC to stop at and have lunch while waiting?
Kingston is the logical choice as it splits your trip in two (almost equal halves). It's mostly fast food around there, but they do have basically every fast food option you can imagine. There's also the ubiquitous and obligatory Boston Pizza and Swiss Chalet. The only thing missing here is the Keg lol. I might suggest the Pita Pit. It's fast food, but it's pretty tasty and can be reasonably healthy depending on what you get.

Reactions: Blu Angel
Kingston is the logical choice as it splits your trip in two (almost equal halves)..... There's also the ubiquitous and obligatory Boston Pizza and Swiss Chalet. The only thing missing here is the Keg lol. I might suggest the Pita Pit. It's fast food, but it's pretty tasty and can be reasonably healthy depending on what you get.

Thx PLUS EV,

Kingston works being half way to Montreal.
Gotta let The Keg know they're missing a great opportunity to catch the Tesla crowd!

I here you but Tesla is getting a screaming bargain with our dollar so low right now and it looks like Ontario Model 3 order rate is something in the order of the 4th highest state so we are a significant market. With demand prices here it could be financially sensible to start the solar canopy installs. Also there is great visibility from the highway as advertising. Using renewables to feed superchargers is one of the only remaining promises Elon has not fully followed through on yet.

We can only hope.
we'd also be the 5th most populous US state so that isn't really all that compelling.

We also absolutely suck for sunlight relative to any state south of Mason Dixon. And as we know solar is still a pretty expensive proposition so as Ryan Palmer said, they've got bigger fish to fry for now.

Or you could try out the new Superchargers in Belleville, if they are open by the time you get your 3.

I know that the Cornwall Supercharger is a bit out of the way, but there is a St Hubert’s Chicken place right there!

Thx PlugShare & Philip,

Driving East from Mississauga towards Montreal, (570 km & 6 hr 15 min) here are my S/C choices:

1) Cobourg - 137 km and 2 hr drive
S/C opening soon (late 2018)

2) Brockville - 217 km & 3 hr drive

3) Kingston - 288 km & 3 hr 30 min drive
6 S/C open 24/7

4) Cornwall - 463 km & 5 hr drive
6 S/C open 24/7

Great to see 2 new Supercharger stations coming on board this year in Cobourg and Brockville
I surmise Tesla is gearing up for the large city flux on Ontario Tesla 3's hitting the market

Obviously, Kingston is the most logical choice being at the midway mark in distance and time traveled

Thx PlugShare & Philip,

Driving East from Mississauga towards Montreal, (570 km & 6 hr 15 min) here are my S/C choices:

2) Brockville - 217 km & 3 hr drive

6 S/C open 24/7

4) Cornwall - 463 km & 5 hr drive
6 S/C open 24/7
Brockville is further east than Kingston

Brockville is further east than Kingston
Thx PlugShare & Philip,

OOPs! Is this better?

2) Belleville - 217 km & 3 hr drive

6 S/C open 24/7

4) Brockville - 371 km & 4 hr 10 min?
S/C opening soon (~June 15th)

5) Cornwall - 463 km & 5 hr drive
6 S/C open 24/7

Kingston is the logical choice as it splits your trip in two (almost equal halves). It's mostly fast food around there, but they do have basically every fast food option you can imagine. There's also the ubiquitous and obligatory Boston Pizza and Swiss Chalet. The only thing missing here is the Keg lol. I might suggest the Pita Pit. It's fast food, but it's pretty tasty and can be reasonably healthy depending on what you get.
There's a keg in Kingston downtown. Upper Kingston is a bit ordinary. Downtown towards the water is where it's nice.

There's no Keg at all in Belleville But within 2 minutes of that supercharger there are almost every single fast food option possible. McDonald's ,BK, taco bell, KFC , mucho burrito, Swiss chalet, a&w, subway, Quiznos, Mr sub, pizza hut, various pita,, Donair and shawarma places etc.

. If you want a fancy burger, try burger revolution

EF856445-CFA0-4F5A-A5F2-101EFACD06AE.jpeg
I think you’re mistaken about Cobourg. No plans for SC in Cobourg due to the 8-stall SC already open 24/7 in Port Hope just 10 km West of Cobourg. I’ve included a California Dealer plated M3 I spotted at Port Hope on 28May18 Harvey’s and Tim Horton’s