Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Casper (Evansville) WY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Supercharge Info updated!

Could you adjust the marker position a little bit? Google has updated satellite imagery from which I was able to better locate the chargers from @nmuncy89's photos.
upload_2020-4-14_19-24-31.png

• Informative
Reactions: otter and MarcoRP
Buffalo is only 35 miles from Sheridan. Kaycee would make sense though, especially on a windy, winter day. Casper is a game changer after six plus years of 90 mile dog legs to Gillette/Lusk or four hours of 70A charging in Casper or Evansville.
I’d rather have one in Buffalo for heading West on US16 We love ⛺️ at Sitting Bull campground but that’s at least 100 miles West of Gillette Up the mountains. Would also prefer at least a 4 stall SC in Woreland or Greybull. Cody is already on the Coming Soon map.

Reactions: bruce4000
I’d rather have one in Buffalo for heading West on US16 We love ⛺️ at Sitting Bull campground but that’s at least 100 miles West of Gillette Up the mountains. Would also prefer at least a 4 stall SC in Woreland or Greybull. Cody is already on the Coming Soon map.
There have been "coming soon" markers for over 10 yrs, waiting for someone to request a permit. Don't hold your breath on Cody.

Personally think that from Casper it should be Shosoni (instead of Riverton) which would get you in reach of 'North to Cody then West Yellowstone' or Shoshoni over to Jackson. If Riverton, then you would have to backtrack to head north to Cody. But I understand there are many factors in getting SpC's where they would be most effective.

Reactions: PStewart
OK - feels like 10 yrs, but looks like Globe and Kayenta have only been waiting 5 yrs. Maybe there are others that have been in the queue longer.

Personally, I don't understand the meaning of the "coming soon" map any more. When the "updated" the map for 2020 (adding a few new "coming soon" locations), in many cases they didn't even bother to add locations already under construction! Whether this is intentional obfuscation or just laziness, I don't know...

Anyway, good news that one of the "coming soon" locations (Casper) is actually happening! I can hope Cody isn't far behind, but I won't hold my breath...