Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cle Elum, WA (LIVE Dec 2018, 12 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys! It’s official! I’m working on opening a coffee shop at the Cle Elum supercharger with 24 hour lounge access

It will be about 30 days before we can remodel and open the doors, please like my Facebook page for the latest updates! ❤️☕

Cle Elum Coffee

Nice! Was at the supercharger Friday and saw the old owners moving things out. Will be nice to have a cafe with food options in addition to the brewery there!

Hey guys! It’s official! I’m working on opening a coffee shop at the Cle Elum supercharger with 24 hour lounge access

It will be about 30 days before we can remodel and open the doors, please like my Facebook page for the latest updates! ❤️☕

Cle Elum Coffee

And here I was complaining in the Ellensburg thread that I probably would roll the dice with Ellensburg because Cle Elum didn’t have a restroom open most hours. A 24/7 restroom would be fantastic!

Let’s not screw this up fellow Tesla owners!! Be responsible adults and leave the place in good condition if it’s unstaffed after hours!

Also, maybe setup a Venmo or something so you can post that after hours? Even if I can’t get coffee or anything, being able to use a restroom and charge is a huge benefit since I often head home on a Sunday night or something when things are closed. I would be willing to “electronically donate” a couple bucks just for that convenience!

Reactions: Rocky_H
And here I was complaining in the Ellensburg thread that I probably would roll the dice with Ellensburg because Cle Elum didn’t have a restroom open most hours. A 24/7 restroom would be fantastic!

Let’s not screw this up fellow Tesla owners!! Be responsible adults and leave the place in good condition if it’s unstaffed after hours!

Also, maybe setup a Venmo or something so you can post that after hours? Even if I can’t get coffee or anything, being able to use a restroom and charge is a huge benefit since I often head home on a Sunday night or something when things are closed. I would be willing to “electronically donate” a couple bucks just for that convenience!

Yes! I’m hoping to have food/drink options that you can pay for on the app, using honor system. I’m really hoping that it will workout. If not, I’ll have to move towards vending machines for non business hours. I’d much rather have the nicer options available and trust that they will be purchased. It’s in the process of being remodeled, I’m hoping to be open by October.

Cle Elum Coffee

Great! I will definitely stop by next time I am out there.

• Love
Reactions: laceyblackman

Cle Elum Coffee
Excellent news!

Have you opened a new business before? You may find that things move very similarly to "Tesla Time".;). Never quite as quick and easy as you plan.

Stick with it, though, and we'll be by for a visit when you open, too!

• Love
Reactions: laceyblackman
Yes! I’m hoping to have food/drink options that you can pay for on the app, using honor system. I’m really hoping that it will workout. If not, I’ll have to move towards vending machines for non business hours. I’d much rather have the nicer options available and trust that they will be purchased. It’s in the process of being remodeled, I’m hoping to be open by October.

That turnaround time would be impressive! Looking forward to what you have to offer. Hopefully there can be a pin code for after hours access like kettleman etc.

I was just at the Cle Elum SC this weekend (Ellensburg Rodeo FTW!) and told my wife the entire story of the previous owner from this thread while we had a beer at the wonderfully friendly Taneum Creek Brewery. Highly recommended for travelers through the Cle Elum SC by the way. Good beer and friendly staff!

I told her the thread had gone quiet but that someone was hoping to reopen the shop and, well, not to put to fine a point on it, but “take advantage” of the built in customer base waiting for their Teslas to charge. She couldn’t believe the other owner didn’t see the value in the business strategy. As many of us old Tesla owners know, there is no such thing as “free” Supercharging - I’ve spent hundreds of dollars on food, clothing, and other purchases while charging! :)

Congrats on your purchase and best of luck. We WILL visit and hope to read more about upcoming events!