Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cle Elum, WA (LIVE Dec 2018, 12 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
App? Are you building an app, or does Tesla allow locations to submit stuff like that to show up when displaying a supercharger in the app/car nav?

The only place I’ve seen this is at the Seaside OR Supercharger, but that’s an actual Tesla store. It’s pretty sweet though - you roll up to the charge and your screen gives the code to get into the lounge. I hope you can do the same!

• Informative
Reactions: goneskiian
I was just at the Cle Elum SC this weekend (Ellensburg Rodeo FTW!) and told my wife the entire story of the previous owner from this thread while we had a beer at the wonderfully friendly Taneum Creek Brewery. Highly recommended for travelers through the Cle Elum SC by the way. Good beer and friendly staff!

I told her the thread had gone quiet but that someone was hoping to reopen the shop and, well, not to put to fine a point on it, but “take advantage” of the built in customer base waiting for their Teslas to charge. She couldn’t believe the other owner didn’t see the value in the business strategy. As many of us old Tesla owners know, there is no such thing as “free” Supercharging - I’ve spent hundreds of dollars on food, clothing, and other purchases while charging! :)

Congrats on your purchase and best of luck. We WILL visit and hope to read more about upcoming events!

I am SOOO EXCITED. I am also a tesla owner and really enjoy exploring, eating, shopping and meeting others while I charge. It’s a great opportunity for the business, and for tesla owners to be able to have a non hostile charging spot. I believe it will help stimulate the local economy brining tesla owners into the City of Cle Elum.

I appreciate your support! Hope to meet you and your wife soon

Hey guys! It’s official! I’m working on opening a coffee shop at the Cle Elum supercharger with 24 hour lounge access

It will be about 30 days before we can remodel and open the doors, please like my Facebook page for the latest updates! ❤️☕

Cle Elum Coffee

Congrats! I'm glad it all worked out!!! All the Tesla owners will 100% support new positive thinking owner!

CHARGE ON!!!

Today is the day! We begin the remodel! The Cle Elum supercharger will soon have a new coffee shop/restaurant and a 24 hour lounge! #staytuned #tesla

Attachments

• 486D31AD-4D64-415A-98D6-23373A580D85.jpeg
    486D31AD-4D64-415A-98D6-23373A580D85.jpeg
    780.8 KB · Views: 95
Today is the day! We begin the remodel! The Cle Elum supercharger will soon have a new coffee shop/restaurant and a 24 hour lounge! #staytuned #tesla
Cle Elum Reconnaissance Report: Tesla Operator/Passenger Resupply Facility
Outpost "Gunnar's Bistro" has been neutralized.
Retrofit: in progress
Outpost secured and code-name reestablished to "Cle-Elum Coffee Company" by local Operator
Video Recon Instagram upload @Tesla.Vega
Human Operator/Passenger Support System Future Capabilities:
Fully Outfitted Canteen
24 Hour Internet Connectivity
24 Hour Access to Effluent Collection Systems with Portal Encryption
In/Outdoor R&R Areas
Juvenile/Operators-in-Training Recreation Area

Information extracted from on-site contractor. (He was a character.. Mark, I think?)

Cle Elum Reconnaissance Report: Tesla Operator/Passenger Resupply Facility
Outpost "Gunnar's Bistro" has been neutralized.
Retrofit: in progress
Outpost secured and code-name reestablished to "Cle-Elum Coffee Company" by local Operator
Video Recon Instagram upload @Tesla.Vega
Human Operator/Passenger Support System Future Capabilities:
Fully Outfitted Canteen
24 Hour Internet Connectivity
24 Hour Access to Effluent Collection Systems with Portal Encryption
In/Outdoor R&R Areas
Juvenile/Operators-in-Training Recreation Area

Information extracted from on-site contractor. (He was a character.. Mark, I think?)
Thanks for posting this! Brad is the contractor! Great isn’t he?

Thanks for stopping by!;)

• Love
Reactions: ALSET YXES