Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cle Elum, WA (LIVE Dec 2018, 12 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
811 WA-970 #6, Cle Elum, WA 98922
I'll be driving by there again later today, and hopefully post a few more photos!
Just went by. Looks just as you said, a bit back from the highway, so easily missed if one isn’t looking. There were workers present, so I didn’t stop or take pictures, but it should open soon.

Edit: Signage at Ellensburg SC indicated opening this winter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Judging by the scenery (the fence, the trees, rooftops) in the post #10 picture, it used to look like this:

upload_2018-11-20_13-25-20.png

If you pan out a bit in that old view:
upload_2018-11-20_13-26-6.png

This is from the google image for this location (from post 11) after some panning around:
811 WA-970 #6, Cle Elum, WA 98922

Google labels the building in the my second image as shared by Taneum Creek Brewing and Gunnars Bistro.

Reactions: TreborThickweb
Looks like it’s at Taneum Brewing, just off I-90 exit 85 (85 miles from the King Dome)
Correct, it's right in what used to be the grass in the background there to the right of the Taneum Brewing structure. Very nice location right off the exit with a brewery and bistro to have food, beer, coffee, etc. I see them having a big boost in business soon!

Reactions: TreborThickweb
You mean you don't see the massive cabinets on the concrete pedestal to the far right end of the photo? There are 6 there, and since Superchargers are paired, that means a 12 stall station...
Yes I know what those are, see my post #12. I’m taking about the transformer which is usually dark green and about 4’x4’x4’. It’s usually installed last, right before power up

• Informative
Reactions: Fiver and Rocky_H
Dude, it's not going to be ready by tomorrow.

That's just crazy talk.
Assuming the resurfacing is finished today, the available pictures so far show that the site still needs the parking lines painted, the light posts and lights installed (you can see the big round pedestals for them between some chargers), the parking signs installed, and at least 1 more building inspection (the final once everything is totally done). Also, once the site is complete Tesla will need to send someone out to commission it. So, yeah. Not ready tomorrow.

Plus an added wild card--what we haven't seen yet in the pictures is whether there is a utility transformer already installed. Nor whether the meter is installed and energized. So, the site could still be a month plus away from operational.

Scooped! Nice work @nickspiker!

Here’s another picture. We just stopped to check it out too.

Also noticed this non-Tesla connector to the left. Didn’t look closely as we’re in a hurry.

I didn’t see a transformer either but didn’t go poking around back by the supercharger cabinets. It might be behind them.

View attachment 354336 View attachment 354337
The non-Tesla charger is an EVConnect (popular in Europe). Where is it compared to the Superchargers?