Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cranberry, PA (NW of Pittsburgh)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, and we will be heading up there to confirm. But I had an odd conversation with the hotel today, when I called to ask if the transformer was still bring tied in tomorrow, and to get a timeframe on it. The manager told me that the transformer "had been done last week", and that they were now waiting for Tesla to arrive an "turn it on" the week of March 31st. This made no sense to me, and conflicted with what the foreman had said. Clearly the hotel manager would be aware of a multi-hour outage in the hotel, and whether that had already occurred or not? Is one of the parties trying to save face and sweep something under the rug? I don't know anymore.

We will head up tomorrow and snoop around for activity, and I'll call the foreman directly, if I don't see him there. I have repeatedly volunteered to use my car to test the chargers, so hopefully this delay is not just a wait for Tesla to send a car from Philly, Columbus or Chicago...though they may be required to do so for liability or technical/diagnostic reasons.