Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dedham, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(LMB spouse)

Per @EdA (LMB was also at this meeting) the Dedham Board of Selectman tonight approved a Tesla dealership license and service center at 840 Providence Highway, Dedham, MA. This is the site of the old Owen Lincoln dealership. It is less than a mile off I-95 a.k.a. MA Route 128 and less than a quarter-mile from the Legacy Place mall.

Per Ed (and LMB) at the meeting, it will have 8 Supercharger stalls.

New New England Supercharger Locations - Page 62

Holy moley, fo reals?? That would help me out soo much (no garage, driveway, or dedicated street parking here). Will they let anyone use them or will it be like Watertown's HPWCs, where you need to call ahead and thus are limited to store hours?

I suspect there are a lot of us within 10-15 miles, and am fighting "can't believe it" mode, this close to Boston, inside the 128 loop.

MA Teslas could significantly close on the "10% supercharged watts", that I believe the company averages.

This is the crusty, old, Lincoln dealership. Maybe they'll redo the facade.

I suspect there are a lot of us within 10-15 miles, and am fighting "can't believe it" mode, this close to Boston, inside the 128 loop.

MA Teslas could significantly close on the "10% supercharged watts", that I believe the company averages.

This is the crusty, old, Lincoln dealership. Maybe they'll redo the facade.

They will do significant upgrades to the site, including greenery.
They have a 10 year lease.

spoke briefly with Matt late today, they are going to renovate the old stealership, estimated to take 2 1/2 months, thinks it could be May for the service center/SuperCharger opening.. likely a complete electrical system upgrade as well for the site.

It's my understanding, too, that they're going to keep both sites.

When they go live with this one, I think it will finally be the impetus for me to enable SuperCharging. :biggrin:

I drive the south side of the 128 loop for work so I can swing by and snap pictures, too, if this thread gets a drought.

Very exciting news indeed!

How it looks right now...

WAV4igQh.jpg

9vDAjllh.jpg

iz9DLUEh.jpg

waZ47cQh.jpg

BS79J4Rh.jpg

I thought the place was empty but when I went to take a photo of the service entrance garage door I saw 3 guys in an office all staring at me lol (hence why I don't have a pic of it). I gave them a friendly wave and left quickly. They looked extremely confused haha.