Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SuperCharger - Denton, Tx

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Charged at this location yesterday. One of them was taped off. The one I tried first did not charge at all. So moved to another one and charged just fine. I was at 30 miles, started charging at 142 KW, quickly charged to 125 miles in about 10 minutes or so when I unplugged and it had tapered down to 128 KW by then.

Although only one other car was charging at that time (3 pm), I would think 6 stalls would be packed at a busy junction like Denton. Need more stalls.

Charged at this location yesterday. One of them was taped off. The one I tried first did not charge at all. So moved to another one and charged just fine. I was at 30 miles, started charging at 142 KW, quickly charged to 125 miles in about 10 minutes or so when I unplugged and it had tapered down to 128 KW by then.

Although only one other car was charging at that time (3 pm), I would think 6 stalls would be packed at a busy junction like Denton. Need more stalls.

I just discovered that Tesla has added some urban (75kw) chargers to the old 150kw in Kingman. Seems like a good cost effective solution for a site that is over used but only at times.

Reactions: TexasDuke
Is the site offline? It’s currently not showing up on the map tonight.
I stopped by Denton for a charge on Sunday afternoon. It was full, and at least two cars waiting to charge. LOTS of traffic going both ways (especially North bound), as Ardmore Supercharger had the same issue.

Just need a bit of patience until others had their charge completed.

• Helpful
Reactions: TexasDuke