Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Firebaugh, CA (I-5 / West Panoche Rd, LIVE 13 Nov 2020, 56 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Apricot Tree restaurant at this location has been bulldozed. I drove by on July 7th and the restaurant was gone. I had forgotten about it until I saw a story on SFGATE.

Iconic I-5 rest stop and restaurant bulldozed without warning
Sigh. Years ago, I'd stop for a meal when on the trek between LA and the Bay Area. High on shelves all around the place was a pretty cool collection of kids' metal lunch boxes. I wonder what happened to that collection.

Reactions: HandleX
The Apricot Tree restaurant at this location has been bulldozed. I drove by on July 7th and the restaurant was gone. I had forgotten about it until I saw a story on SFGATE.

Iconic I-5 rest stop and restaurant bulldozed without warning
Finally updated sat photos actually show the charger and demolition as well as clearing of the adjacent lots. Looks like expansion plans are underway. Will try to confirm with permits when they become available. Power requests have been confirmed for Tesla and other charging companies in the vicinity.
1708923765654.png

Reactions: HandleX and DDotJ
Its got the red pin with the wrench icon in the app. Reduced Service. Currently 26 of 56 stalls available which likely means 28 are active. Who knows what they are doing...

Yep. Going southbound, I stopped by (didn't need to charge) because I needed to pee. I noticed the working chargers were lit up; broken ones were dark and haphazardly caution taped off.

Going northbound, I stopped (Firebaugh is my usual charging spot) and charged at one of the lit up working chargers. I noticed the McDonalds/Chevron are closed early from lower foot traffic.

Reactions: SR-75