Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Folsom, CA - Palladio Parkway (LIVE 11 Aug 2016, 10 V2 + 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think we need an update every single day especially when it is the exact same thing. If there appears to be something new - like they remove the orange cones, the Tesla logos are lit up now report that.
I generally agree with you, but if someone is just leaving today for a road trip, it would be valuable to know that it's not up and running at this moment. Otherwise, they might choose to give it a shot.

Just stopped by, most are powered up, cones still present in each spot, and they are working on the remaining few now. Talked with one of the techs and he said if all is working well by the end of the day they should be available for use tonight.

Just stopped by, most are powered up, cones still present in each spot, and they are working on the remaining few now. Talked with one of the techs and he said if all is working well by the end of the day they should be available for use tonight.
I'm waiting for a person to troll a picture with their car charging and say "first". Why didn't you get any pictures while you were there?

I'm waiting for a person to troll a picture with their car charging and say "first". Why didn't you get any pictures while you were there?
Sorry, granddaughter was wanting out of the carseat so we had to get home, and I'm just here to do her bidding :) Seriously, I was in a hurry and so glad to see them powered up that I didn't even think of it at the time.

IMG_0771.JPG

Charging at Palladio:)

First one at Palladio..the engineers finishing up on the 10th stall.

Charging at Palladio:)
First one at Palladio..the engineers finishing up on the 10th stall.
@xkwizit thanks for your report, I've updated the thread title.

This new Supercharger isn't shown on the Tesla "Find Us" web page yet. So I don't know yet what the official name for this location will be when I know it I will correct the thread title m

Reactions: xkwizit