Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was it @nwdiver who offered his firm's services for consideration? Apologies if I've misremembered. I've been into the vintage ale for quality control purposes (some of it just turned 3 years old - gotta love bottle conditioning).

If you have a chance, maybe send that to Tesla via their executive escalation link, to the attention of Messr. Goo. I've seen worse legs (there's a certain twisted art to arriving with 0% after living in the negatives for miles on end), but with the eve of the mass market upon us, this last link in the East-West transcontinental chain is only going to become more impactful. Could tell Goo there's a golden spike in it for him/her. I bet we'd even sign it for posterity at the Golden Spike soiree. Now you can't get that just anywhere.

I still find that boilerplate response we received to be somewhere between offensive and incompetent. Had it been handed off to the correct SC team leader (or executive in charge thereof, or even the area rep if he hasn't been laid off or quit) who *then* followed up with (any of) us, that would have at least been something. And god forbid they post in this thread (see the model put forth by JonMc and George Blankenship before him). If from their perspective, the status is something like "pending an approved subcontractor" (see above), then fine - let's move along already.

Instead, it appears that "executive escalation" is nothing more than a higher level of getting the attempted brush-off at an SvC (see the recent Burbank thread). Not an impressive look.
Good suggestion. I’ve been overloaded with work. Will do this when I can.

• Helpful
Reactions: TaoJones
XHabjab: please go to your Tesla account, choose "Manage", scroll down to "Support", choose "Escalate....."
then tell them to please get busy! Thank you!

OK, my complaint has been registered too.
Fun fact: if you have a Model3 the Support->Escalate option is not available on your Tesla account page. Or, at least I couldn't find it. Luckily we also have a X100D. From our ModelX page, I was able to follow Charlie's directions to get to the Escalate page.

OK, my complaint has been registered too.
Fun fact: if you have a Model3 the Support->Escalate option is not available on your Tesla account page. Or, at least I couldn't find it. Luckily we also have a X100D. From our ModelX page, I was able to follow Charlie's directions to get to the Escalate page.

Here's the response letter I got back from Tesla:

Thank you for reaching out to us here at Tesla. I'm sorry to hear about the delay with this Supercharger location - unfortunately we can't always control the exact timelines for when a new location may open due to different city regulations, contracts, construction timelines, etc. However I have reached out to our Supercharging leadership to try and get some more insight into the Fort Stockton location. I'll be sure to follow up with you as soon as we get some more information.

Best regards,
Mark Toffey | Executive Care

Reactions: Dr. J
Here's the response letter I got back from Tesla:

Thank you for reaching out to us here at Tesla. I'm sorry to hear about the delay with this Supercharger location - unfortunately we can't always control the exact timelines for when a new location may open due to different city regulations, contracts, construction timelines, etc. However I have reached out to our Supercharging leadership to try and get some more insight into the Fort Stockton location. I'll be sure to follow up with you as soon as we get some more information.

Best regards,
Mark Toffey | Executive Care

Here's the reply from my inquiry.

Thank you for giving us your feedback in regards to this supercharging location and the impact it has on you. I will definitely pass this information to our teammates for review. I hope this gets up and ready in the near future. Thank again for all your support!

Kind Regards,

Calena Nguyen | Tesla Executive Care

1 Hour in Iraan would work... but yes... a SC in Fort Stockton would be better...

Are you sure that the detour to Iraan would allow a Model S 75D to make it west to Van Horn? Heading east I see no problem, but am worried about heading West. Also, I expect to be passing through during the night/early morning.

I will be heading west over Labor Day weekend and am thinking of going I-20W with an hour stop on the Pecos HPWC to get all the way to Van Horn. So I do hope both of these are not used by overnight guest at the Hotel.

Are you sure that the detour to Iraan would allow a Model S 75D to make it west to Van Horn? Heading east I see no problem, but am worried about heading West. Also, I expect to be passing through during the night/early morning.

I will be heading west over Labor Day weekend and am thinking of going I-20W with an hour stop on the Pecos HPWC to get all the way to Van Horn. So I do hope both of these are not used by overnight guest at the Hotel.

~183 miles is tight but doable... definitely better than a detour to I-40...

It's a bit more of a detour but you could also spend the night at the Limpia Hotel in Fort Davis or grab a meal at the Blue Mountain Bistro and use the Destination Chargers @charliepmayer got installed there :) Thank you again Charlie!