Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yellow FS Gas Company flags from Sycamore Street to the WalMart parking lot - nothing else.
Flying J: yellow and blue flags in the same location as 30 pages ago.

I will be shocked if anything is complete by Sept 1.

Of course the last day of summer is technically sep. 22nd, not sep. 1st. Or if you go by temperature in central (Or West?) Texas, sometime in mid-October.

I will go on record as predicting that Ft. Stockton will go live in August. August 22nd to be exact.

OK everyone, pick a date. If you pick the date, you get to move to Ft. Stockton for the rest of your life. All the while, receiving free supercharging.

There are worse places. All of New Jersey for example. (and Houston)

Even Bayonne?
Check out starting at 5 minutes 12 seconds.

Jason Jones's Bayonne - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (Video Clip ...

Bayonne Mayor Mark Smith criticized the sketch, saying, "Jon Stewart's unfortunate and inaccurate depiction of Bayonne represents a lame attempt at humor at the expense of a rock solid, all-American community."

Look at how many famous people came from Bayonne, including George R. R. Martin and Shaquille O'Neal

Bayonne, New Jersey - Wikipedia

Compare that to Fort Stockton ;)

Fort Stockton, Texas - Wikipedia

Bayonne Mayor Mark Smith criticized the sketch, saying, "Jon Stewart's unfortunate and inaccurate depiction of Bayonne represents a lame attempt at humor at the expense of a rock solid, all-American community."

Look at how many famous people came from Bayonne, including George R. R. Martin and Shaquille O'Neal

@JSergeant Bayonne may claim Shaq and George Martin, but until it's delivered a bonafide Cult leader..... it's not ready for prime time. I give you my finest Ft. Stockton alumni, from the cradle of all civilized knowledge that is known as Wikipedia....

For the record, I’d live in New Jersey so fast compared to ft Stockton I’d start wearing my striped track suit pants no problem