Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice update BlueStu. Looks like the Transformer was set but not bolted down. I would think they can complete that, final connections, and fence today. Maybe lights Saturday and then just final inspections from Allen County Inspectors then go live. Would be surprised if not done by next weekend. Who knows though.

Hey guys, just swung by about 30 minutes ago. Unfortunately nothing new to report. The back fencing panel of the main power boxes is still not attached. When I was there, no one else was around. I have a feeling that they're just waiting to have that put in and the final blessing from the power company to throw the switch. Hopefully by the end of this week!

I stopped by over lunch today and saw a single person taking apart one of the bollards. I asked him if he knew when it would be finished. He was very friendly and said he had no idea. My guess is he was doing quality control. The next things to look for are the meter being on and reading more than 0 and the stalls being numbered.

IMG_1824.JPG
Friday 9/1 photo.

GSP

There are no additional light fixtures up. The meter does have an inspection approval sticker dated today from Allen county so it is moving along. I think power needs turned on and Tesla needs to stop by, approve installation, and number the stalls.