Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Harris Ranch, CA (18 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hm... Been there twice, granted in January after dark so it was cold, but I didn't smell anything.

Shell station has a shop and a Subway restaurant. Across the parking lot is a really good steak restaurant.

All they need is more chargers, it's a great stop.

- - - Updated - - -

Only one charger yes. Luckily someone left right when I got there. You need a max charge to get to sf from there so it's about an hour wait too. They need more ASAP.

Not really, you just need enough to get to Gilroy (saw a recommendation to charge enough for 130 rated miles, due to terrain), where there are four (?) superchargers.

Trying to be happy for you, as I suffer with no Supercgargers in the middle of the country here.

Trying unsuccessfully. :)

The Fremont - LA route is especially important to make Factory Delivery a convenient enough choice for LA/SoCal customers. I guess this also makes things a good bit easier for Tesla, so there is an additional reason to support this route with a sufficient number of Supercharger bays, aside from making California a showcase for how well it will work.

I stopped by the Harris Ranch supercharger this morning and snapped a few pics of the new chargers. I'm guessing they won't be ready for several more weeks.

HR1b.jpg
HR2b.jpg
HR3b.jpg

That location would have been much more convenient on December 23rd, when I had to make a mad sprint in pouring rain from the restaurant to the existing SuperCharger!

I wonder if they will decommission the original one once the new ones are online?

SuperCharger needed in SLO

YES!
More superchargers at that location makes NorCal to SoCal trip a lot easier and worry free ( don't want to be 4th in line at 1 supercharger)
Now Tesla needs to build out further north then east

Well you still can't go from SF to So Cal down 101 without running out of juice. There are SuperChargers in Gilroy--great!--but SuperChargers are desparately needed down the coast on 101--like in San Luis Obispo! Right, Lloyd?