Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Supercharger - Hendersonville, TN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

New site plan permit for a Supercharger at Merchant Pointe mall in Hendersonville, TN.

Hendersonville.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hendersonville, TN

Host Type: Mall
Host: Merchant Pointe
Along Primary Interstates: None
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-31E
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

US-31E

From: Start (US-31/US-41/US-431 East Nashville, TN) - 17.7 miles
To: Louisville, KY - 168.6 miles
Diversion: 3.4 miles
To: End (US-31/US-60 Louisville, KY) - 174.2 miles

Just seems like such an odd location. I would think Clarksville or Murfreesboro would have a better impact than Hendersonville.
Wife and I live in an apartment in Hendersonville. She works in Gallatin. There is one other Model 3 in our apt complex, and I see TONS of Teslas in Hendersonville. As it stands now to charge we have to go to Charlotte Pike. This charger will be very busy considering the traffic that Indian Lake garners and be a welcome addition.

Wife and I live in an apartment in Hendersonville. She works in Gallatin. There is one other Model 3 in our apt complex, and I see TONS of Teslas in Hendersonville. As it stands now to charge we have to go to Charlotte Pike. This charger will be very busy considering the traffic that Indian Lake garners and be a welcome addition.
Any reason you go to Charlotte Pike rather than Thompson Lane?

Agree a Hendersonville supercharger will get steady traffic from those in apartment buildings.

More photos. One of the stalls is a pull in though the position adjacent to the parking lot entrance precludes any use by vehicles with trailers. I can only see space for 8 stalls, we'll see once the stalls go in what the final count will be. There's room for 9 but that makes no sense unless Tesla put 3 per cabinet which is non standard afaik.

PXL_20230115_203049377.jpg
PXL_20230115_202723922.jpg
PXL_20230115_202657844.MP.jpg
PXL_20230115_203332511.MP.jpg
PXL_20230115_203150635.jpg
PXL_20230115_203140300.jpg
PXL_20230115_202832321.MP.jpg
PXL_20230115_202746103.jpg

Reactions: ShawEV and juliusa
List of nearby Amenities at this location.

Food
  • Chicken Salad Chick - Very close
  • Sea Salt - Very Close
  • Cracker Barrel - Close
  • McAllisters Deli - Short walk
  • Moe’s Southwest Grill - 2 min walk

Stores
  • Pet Supplies Plus - Very Close
  • Mattress King - Very Close
  • Five Below - Close
  • Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse - Close
  • Aldi - Close
  • Carters - Short Walk
  • Marshalls - Short Walk
  • Michaels - Short Walk
  • Xfinity - 2 min walk
  • America’s Best Contacts and Eyeglasses - 2 Min walk
  • Verizon - 2 Min Walk

Professional
  • Better You Spa - Very Close
  • FIX Chiropractic - Very Close
  • Phenix Salon Suites - Very Close
  • Salon Marie - Very Close
  • Dental Care of Hendersonville - Very Close
  • Morris Orthodontics - Close
  • F&M Bank - 2 Min walk
  • Gold’s Gym - 3 Min walk

Non Profit
  • Goodwill - Very Close

Education
  • Union University - Short walk

Reactions: ShawEV
Unfortunately no progress since the photos were published a few months ago.

The only things that have happened are bad. The four remaining stalls were packaged in a cardboard container. With wet weather and high winds they have hatched from the cardboard container, fallen over and one of the stalls is damaged, the plastic shroud is buckled and looks like a replacement stall will be needed.
I think the crew is busy at the Thompson lane expansion and have clearly not been by the Hendersonville location in quite a while. It does make you wonder if the project has been paused for other reasons. I wouldn't put it past the locals to complain to the city to have the project stopped.

• Informative
Reactions: LittleBlue