Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Holbrook, AZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting that it says Burger King. We have been under the impression it was at the Carl's Jr

Thats a great pick up. When I originally saw the different restaurant name on the website I thought nothing of it and thought it was probably right next door. However when I read your comment I realized our scouts have been looking in the wrong parking lot! Maybe we're farther along than we think!

Original Address (Carl's Jr) - 1635 Navajo Blvd, Holbrook, AZ 86025
Tesla Address (Burger King) - 2096 Navajo Blvd, Holbrook, AZ 86025

Directions between the two locations - Google Maps

We've been looking almost a half a mile away! Anybody in the area that can scout it out?

I was starting to worry that I had misunderstand the worker at Flagstaff and misreported that work had already begun at Holbrook, but now the plot thickens. Good luck scouting, hope there's something there!

I wonder if maybe the page isn't an accident and it's almost ready.

- - - Updated - - -

Holbrook is listed as open on the Supercharger page.

Geezzz our sleuthing skills are failing!! This one was right under our nose! :) I hope many more are also,...... especially Cabazon CA / Indio CA area? Hummm didn't someone just drive thru Holbrook AZ looking for a site or maybe just blew through there on their way to Flagstaff AZ!!!

I didn't have much to do tonight, and since the Holbrook supercharger is only 62 miles from my mountain home, I decided to pay it a visit. It seems to be up and I was able to charge. I arrived at 11:18pm and Burger King had just closed. None of the parking lot lights were on, so the picture here is not that great.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389854021.570991.jpg

Charging rate was at only 50kW since I arrived with 172 miles.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389853904.393984.jpg

There has been plenty of confusion here. The supercharger in Holbrook is reported on TeslaMotors.com (on the map for TODAY), but is NOT yet showing up on our navigation screens in the car at the present time.

There was earlier reason to believe that Carl's Jr was to be the site of the Holbrook supercharger, but the TM website reported it's location as a Burger King. It appears that we were looking in the wrong place.

Thanks to Araxara for confirming its existence!

Last edited:
It's interesting that the opening of a supercharger used to be a big deal with an invitation, ribbon cutting, snacks etc. Now we don't even get an email.

The Holbrook location showed up on the navigation screen on the car this morning!

It seems like (based on a few recent openings) that the supercharger is operational for a little while prior to having a ceremony or ribbon cutting. I know this happened for Santee, SC location as it was operational towards the end of December but the ribbon cutting for this location was this AM. Pretty decent sized gap. Just stay tuned.

It's interesting that the opening of a supercharger used to be a big deal with an invitation, ribbon cutting, snacks etc. Now we don't even get an email.

The Holbrook location showed up on the navigation screen on the car this morning!

Just yesterday TM sent me an email announcing that the Farmington SC was open for business. I must be on some kind of regional mailing list, but I don't recall getting anything from them regarding Grand Junction, Blanding or Lusk.