Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - King of Prussia, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Coming back to the topic at hand -- this will be a supercharger with 16 stalls in the middle of the PA Turnpike desert. It's likely to be a very heavily used station. Locals, please post daily updates. I arrive on April 28th -- any possibility they will be up and running by then?
Probably not that fast - this township is pretty good but inspections still take a few days and it looks like there's more than a week of work to do. I'm sure others (or myself) will post more pictures later this week.. we locals are excited :)

Reactions: plusplusjames
Probably not that fast - this township is pretty good but inspections still take a few days and it looks like there's more than a week of work to do. I'm sure others (or myself) will post more pictures later this week.. we locals are excited :)
I did email a local township inspector asking how it was going; he had an out office message though , returning Monday.

This is the site layout. Ovals are installed bases. The square is the location of the cabinets. If you leave a trailer attached then the southern pull in will block a parking lot travel lane and the northern pull in will block 2-3 superchargers.

Attachments

• Screenshot at 2021-04-27 09-39-59.png
    Screenshot at 2021-04-27 09-39-59.png
    627 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: Acps110