Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kingston, ON (Dalton Ave)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

I’ve known this info for quite a while, but due to the massive amount of nothingness going on right now, I just thought I’d release some info on a new Supercharger expansion in Kingston.

This new location will serve as an expansion to the crowded location at the Premium Outlets. It will be located across the street from the existing location at the King’s Crossing Power Centre, more precisely near the Panera Bread.

There will be 12 V3 stalls. Construction should start as early as this Spring.

E26893DC-9632-429E-B38C-5F3E40ECA96A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why only 12 units? Even when added to the current 6 that brings you to 18 which is less than the 20 units which seems standard at other locations.

And I imagine Elon time is getting slowed by the coronavirus.

• Funny
Reactions: cdswm3
Oh dear this cannot come soon enough! How solid is the timeframe? Is this going to be another Brockville?
I’d say rather solid. I’ve known about the project since September, back when Tesla’s initial proposal was to install just 6 Superchargers, and then in October the plan changed from 6 to 12 stalls. The Plaza is working on leases, site designs and permitting with the city.

• Informative
Reactions: Anto
I get it, but don't get it. I really hope Brockville goes in before this. So many locations near that have been tentative since at least 2018. Perth, Peterborough and Brockville. All which would relieve the pressure at Kingston and make travel faster in this Area.

I have walked by this massive transformer setup outside Panera and wondered why it was there, I guess we know now.
That transformer has been there since before the existing supercharger; at one point we thought it was going to be the location of the original Kingston supercharger, but then it went in at the other mall across Dalton, with its own transformer and switchgear. I think this one powers the stores in the area.