Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Leominster, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lines have now been moved to use that pole. not sure if they have connected the feeder lines as it was dark when I visited. next time I can go by during the day I'll try to take a look to see if the meter is powered on, that is probably the definitive sign of it being back in Tesla's court.

Lines have now been moved to use that pole. not sure if they have connected the feeder lines as it was dark when I visited. next time I can go by during the day I'll try to take a look to see if the meter is powered on, that is probably the definitive sign of it being back in Tesla's court.

As luck would have it, I pick up my CPO today in Dedham. I'll swing by during daylight to check on progress. *and maybe plug in.

WE HAVE POWER!!

Attachments

• 6CB5F285-C32F-48FC-B549-64F19255325D.jpeg
    6CB5F285-C32F-48FC-B549-64F19255325D.jpeg
    657.6 KB · Views: 117
Has anyone else experienced slow supercharging at the Leominster SC ? I’m seeing ~50kW when I started charging at 45% SoC. Never went above 55kw. This was a 100kW 2017 Model S. Only one other car was charging at the time and wasn’t sharing a stall.