Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Little Rock, AR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was driving around the Bass Pro Parkway last evening and spotted a backhoe in the back of the Outlets parking lot across from the Bass Pro Shop. It was too dark to take a picture. Called the management office today and they confirmed that the construction crew showed up yesterday. Soo maybe 4-6 weeks?? Maybe someone can post some pictures next week if they're in the area.

IMG_0465.JPG
This is all I see if it's the right location. Bass Pro parking lot. WSW corner across from the Brooks Brothers storefront at the Outlets.
Looks like they have only laid some underground lines.

Well then .... I was there. That was the TN Automobile New Car Sales Commission, which regulates the licensing of new car dealers. It is a self-regulating professional board, just like the medical board or the legal board. The actions of the Commission have the effect of law unless over-ridden by the legislature or the executive branch. Yes, they tried to prevent Tesla from getting a license to sell new cars, and yes several of us shined the sanitizer of daylight on their actions, and yes they decided they didn't have a leg to stand on, and then they offered a proposed settlement to Tesla in which they would not object as long as Tesla opened no more than 4 (or maybe it was 5) sales locations on the state.
I want to salute the several of you for being there and providing the daylight. Can't thank you all enough.

Thanks, Speight, the other pictures I took aren't too interesting just conduits stacked up and some trenches dug.
I spoke to a guy in the mall office while I was there on Saturday. He said "yeah we're connecting Dallas and Memphis and the crew said they'll be done in a week!" That would be a record!!
Maybe ahurst can take a picture some time this week to see their progress.

Thanks, Speight, the other pictures I took aren't too interesting just conduits stacked up and some trenches dug.
I spoke to a guy in the mall office while I was there on Saturday. He said "yeah we're connecting Dallas and Memphis and the crew said they'll be done in a week!" That would be a record!!
Maybe ahurst can take a picture some time this week to see their progress.
You have to admire their optimism. ;)

Reactions: TMC Bubba
Count me in! Maybe some Saturday morning in May assuming it's operational. We should also get the Democrat-Gazette to do an article. I've contacted the energy office about this. There is also a Facebook group called Tesla cars in Arkansas that could help get the word out.

Count me in! Maybe some Saturday morning in May assuming it's operational. We should also get the Democrat-Gazette to do an article. I've contacted the energy office about this. There is also a Facebook group called Tesla cars in Arkansas that could help get the word out.
The Facebook group is barely breathing. Could use a spark of life. I'm not sure the current admin is even active. Tesla cars in Arkansas