Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger Live Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would it kill Tesla to make those bars a little bit larger? Everything is getting smaller in their interface, I wish they would use more screen real estate to show things more comfortably and visibly.

Remember the UI is done by young ex-Apple employees with 32" monitors on their desk sitting 8" away from the screen. Nobody cares that the UI needs to work in a 5000lb vehicle moving down the road at lethal speeds.

Well, I guess my work here is done!

Actually, I have nothing to do with this site. It's very well done. I don't know the data source or the refresh frequency. Really, no need for me to do anything else.

Thanks to whoever put that together so quickly, my weekend just suddenly freed up!

Speculating, but data probably comes from one of the bench systems or rooted car? The site says the data is from WK057 but the copyright at the bottom is someone else.

upload_2017-2-10_18-17-14.png

What does 1 also possibly available mean? There's another Nevada one that says something similar.

upload_2017-2-10_18-18-8.png

Reactions: apacheguy

Thanks!

It's amazing that Richfield, UT (on I-15 out literally in the middle of bumfck nowhere) has 0 of four stalls available. Knoxville reports 0 of 8. That also seems a bit unusual. I wonder how accurate Tesla's counts actually are. We do know that 0 available at San Mateo and MtnView and San Diego are completely believable. Sadly, so is zero at Seaside (Monterey).

Edit: Hmm. 0 of 8 available at Pendleton OR (on I90) seems a bit hard to believe, too. Same with Butte and Bozeman, MT.

@ecarfan LOL. I totally see those. I ran out of my office immediately after OP posted his find to get the picture. I was remarking on how those features were not present a mere few hours earlier. I don't know that this info is of great use, since most charging opportunities will be ~ 2 hours away once I commit myself to a route. Best case, it will tell me when it is advisable to skip over a site, especially at the end of the day, when I'm soon to reach a destination (charger). Such a 'go/no-go' decision will likely be made when I'm looking at the off-ramp and I'm 10 minutes from the SuperCharger.

Some SpCs are fairly close together. Santa Ana and Buena Park are 9 miles apart along I-5; Roseville and Rocklin are maybe 6 miles apart on I-80. For those it would be helpful as you get closer to one or the other.

• Informative
Reactions: Missile Toad