Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger Live Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
im a noob in javascript but maybe we can get the date from ev-prices website.

can anyone make sense out of this:
printing "$.connection.superchargerHub"
Screen Shot 2017-02-11 at 17.51.33.png
Screen Shot 2017-02-11 at 17.51.43.png

tried to hack it but it is impossible. All the car comms are https.

Not impossible, obviously. The calls to Tesla for the Supercharge status are actually just plain old regular HTTP.

The problem is that the calls go over their internal VPN to servers not reachable on the public internet. So we have the full URLs and parameters to make the calls to retrieve the data, the problem is you can only make those calls on a car connected to Tesla.

Then they shouldn't put proprietary info in on theirs!!!

Heard of Google? They scrape all the time.
I think he meant live stall information. I'm not sure if you're referring to building codes that are in some service centers after hours.

And Google isn't able to scrape that data since it isn't available unless you have some kind of VPN access say like a Tesla? And the only way that information is made available to Google is when the website that just got put up makes it available.

What does "X also possibly available" mean?

I'll speculate (this is a Tesla forum after all) ...

X = number of Teslas in grace period status at time of data refresh.
That would be a good guess but not what it is according to the owner of the website. This from reddit post:

"Tesla is restricting some information in their API. Those slots may or may not be available. Can't say for sure, but probably free."

So the next question would be what are the grey colored pins with 0 on them?

"Grey means no realtime data."

I'm picking a friend up at the airport today and noticed the Denver Supercharger is reporting a totally wrong value. When I pulled on, it said 1 of 6 available when there was really only one car there. I plugged in as the other car left and it has shown 2 of 6 available for the last ten minutes instead of 5 of 6 available.

I'm picking a friend up at the airport today and noticed the Denver Supercharger is reporting a totally wrong value. When I pulled on, it said 1 of 6 available when there was really only one car there. I plugged in as the other car left and it has shown 2 of 6 available for the last ten minutes instead of 5 of 6 available.

From what I can tell there are a lot of stations that have stalls with unknown availability. Tesla is counting these as occupied on the nav screen and in the data provided on the back end of that... hopefully they'll fix this issue. There are also a bunch of stations with no data at all.

• Informative
Reactions: Ulmo