Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lone Pine, CA (LIVE 28 Jan 2015, multiple expansions, 16 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I need to make a long stop in LP this evening, with the family. What are the latest dinner options given the pandemic? My daughter refuses to eat McD's. I imagine I might have to bring something back to the car.

Looks like there’s something called The Grill a bit further down the road from McDonalds. Don’t know if it’s open, but a quick call could check.

There is a fine dining restaurant as good as anything in Los Angeles. It's called Seasons. Superb food, whether they have an outdoor dining set up or not I am not sure. If they are serving bar drinks, the Mt Wilson Coffee Drink is fabulous!

Seasons is pretty good. I have had several nice meals there. Pricey considering it is LP.
I am more interested to see if anyone has gotten take out or outdoor dining during the pandemic. It will likely be pretty cold out, so that is not helpful to the situation.

Here I am charging, BTW.

Attachments

• IMG_4068.jpg
    IMG_4068.jpg
    741.7 KB · Views: 98
Funny - you got Mt Whitney behind the telephone pole.

Bit of an optical illusion ;) -- the mountain behind the telephone pole is Lone Pine Peak.

Mt. Whitney is directly above the car and supercharger.

(It's farther away so doesn't look as high.)

Fun California facts time! Mt. Whitney is the highest mountain in the contiguous United States and 22nd highest in North America.

Even weirder is that the lowest point in North America is less than 100 miles away.

(I'm often surprised how many Californians don't know how high Mount Whitney is).

Bit of an optical illusion ;) -- the mountain behind the telephone pole is Lone Pine Peak.

Mt. Whitney is directly above the car and supercharger.

(It's farther away so doesn't look as high.)

Fun California facts time! Mt. Whitney is the highest mountain in the contiguous United States and 22nd highest in North America.

Even weirder is that the lowest point in North America is less than 100 miles away.

(I'm often surprised how many Californians don't know how high Mount Whitney is).
This is correct. Mt. Whitney is perfectly viewable. Been up there three times, not sure why I went the 2nd and 3rd time. Going up is not so bad, coming down is so painful on the knees.