Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lynnwood WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The transformer will be a big green box, maybe 4ft x 4ft x 3ft on the pad next to the cabinets. If I recall correctly, the pad is in front of and to the right of the cabinets ( when facing the superchargers from the gas station.)

Looks like Plus EV posted the same thing I did at the same time I did. Great minds think alike, and he added one more thing, obviously, this won't turn on until the transformer is there !

Yeah, I don't think I would plug in until all the tape and gear is gone. I would hate for an incorrect current to get thrown into my car. I was the number two car at the Aberdeen Supercharger the instant it opened. Workers were there and they invited us to plug in. So, basically it was right AFTER the final testing!

This thread says the location will be at Alderwood Mall but on the Tesla website it says it will be along Hwy 99 and 196th?

Tesla doesn't show the actual location for future sites. They just put a pin in the city name until it is opening and at that point they move the pin to the actual location. (Notice that the grey pin is exactly at the center of the city name.)

There are some that appear to be exceptions like the "Seattle, WA - University Village" one, but we won't know for sure until construction starts.

So, let me get this straight. What will rescue our supercharger station is a transformer? Optimus Prime, where are you when we need you?
Optimus-Prime.jpg

Apparently you need to use the "Report" feature, but I'm not even sure that will get it done. Most of the sub-forums on TMC seem to lack moderation while others, such as California, are overly moderated. It's one of the more annoying things about this site!