Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Maple Shade, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn’t. It was rainy and busy, i just quickly glanced over. Maybe I’m wrong, but it seems the opposite side of the building would have been a much nicer spot to put them. Where they have them now, you’re competing with all the traffic to the pumps.

I agree, more people will be prone to park there and block the chargers in the front, rather than around the back of the building.. but they probably also did it to make it easier to see from 73.
Hopefully it's up and running soon!

I didn’t. It was rainy and busy, i just quickly glanced over. Maybe I’m wrong, but it seems the opposite side of the building would have been a much nicer spot to put them. Where they have them now, you’re competing with all the traffic to the pumps.

they have a TON of space out back but that's not the normal wawa layout. I suspect wawa and tesla are trying to standardize the build outs hence the parking by the pumps. I think its a good compromise as people going into the store generally don't want to park beyond the pumps. they'll go literally anywhere else first. traffic i'm ok with. ICEing is the real bitch.

Reactions: Jdaleo23
I agree, more people will be prone to park there and block the chargers in the front, rather than around the back of the building.. but they probably also did it to make it easier to see from 73.
Hopefully it's up and running soon!

Yea, nobody will be going out of their way to park at the Tesla spots lol. People who go to Wawa either park at the pump or in the regular spots. Wawa does a good job of managing traffic flow to where parking is rarely ever an issue.

I would imagine the charging station is where it is because that’s where the power source is. Simple as that.

AD6CED3B-294E-4A14-A247-CD67646C480F.jpeg
It’s been turned on but I’m only getting about 60kW. @Chuq @tes-s

Last edited:
Reactions: mociaf9 and Thinkje